One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Her Freedom

adds a awesome user experience to shop and easy to set up looking forward to seeing how our visitors interacts with it...great work guys

Animationshop

your app is awesome help us to speed up sign up process. thanks.

Jnk Gift Shop

Easy set up, looks great. I am confident this will help our customers with a better login process using their social media login(s).

Your Connection Destination

I love that it allows my customers a simple and easy way to log in or create an account without having to fill in a bunch of blanks. Just one simple click on their favorite social app, accept, and their good to go. Couldnt be any easier.

Featured Brands 247

Great app, works well, alot of options to choose from.

Logique Boutique

Nobody likes having a million accounts and passwords to remember. This app makes it easy for customers to log into their accounts and it puts more trust in new customers. Overall great app

London Lingerie Store

This is an excellent Social Login app that works well and can be customised. I initially had a problem contacting the support team, however, they got in touch with me and they were extremely helpful and I'm very very pleased with the app.

Perfectlocks

This is a good social login app. It works much better than the other ones out there! Good support and very good app! Thanks for the good service.

Gin Fever

I like how simple and easy is to set up and use this app. Tehre is no better way to attract users than giving them a simple and fast way to create and account in a page they have never been before.

Lal10 Com 3

I have been using the application since last 3 months now. The application was initially giving some problems as the code was not fixed at the right place.

I asked the OneClickSocialLogin team for a help, and they were prompt in helping. They helped me in setting up the right code at the right place and now it is working perfectly fine.

For the application, I would say that we have not yet found any application as easy to use as this one. It is easy to set up and totally effective. Highly Recommended application.

Regards,