One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Karmak

Great app! I'd tried one before this one, but it didn't work as nicely. This one is perfect with easier customizations. Love it : )

Rory Lux Apparel

It's such a drag to have to create another account just to shop at another store. I often stop shopping because I have to create an account. This app is great because it gives customers once less thing to do! I can see how it can translate to more sales! :)

Vlyvly Co

Love the fact that we can give our customers several options to choose from on which account they can use to login to our site.

Rainbowvapes

I had a customer asking for this, never knew this sort of thing existed, so had a look, and found the app, this was super easy to install and I now have quite alot of customers logging in using this, the cost is next to nothing and the customer experience is made a lot easier. Also saves loosing the odd sale when a customer forgets their password, I recommend this app for the little bit it costs.

Sparkleandjade Com

A great looking social login app at the best price. Easy to install with one click and many customization options to match my theme. Staff was very quick to respond and helpful to help setup our personal (and optional) Facebook app ID when I hit a snag. Highly recommend!

Swinkl

Great app and very user friendly, see it in action at http://swinkl.eu Keep up the good work guy's!

Spa Medical Solutions

Easy to install. Lots of choices for social platforms too.

Scrapbook Cafe

"Lowest cost for a simple job!"

Easelart

Fantastic app - real one click install and looks professional!

Coco Maternity

easy to install and configure. great insight to users