One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

From $2.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
October 20, 2022

Enable Login Popup is very expensive $40++.
Other apps are the same function at $1.99.
So, I move to other apps and reduced costs $1 a month.

Molastic
Thailand
Time spent using app: 21 days
DevCloud LLC replied October 20, 2022

Hi there,

We are sorry about the issue. The app plans start at $2.99.

The social login popup (pro plan) costs $9.99, not $49.99. There was a mistake in the app banner showing incorrect information. However no social login customer was ever charged more than $9.99.

Hope this makes sense.

We can offer you a extended free trial. Let's get in touch by email.

October 9, 2022

I'm not able to log in with any of the social accounts which all are available to Shopify customers. Earlier it asked for the current password for the Shopify customer account, but now even if I entered the correct password, it's showing an invalid credential. If the social login is new, the account is created but it's asking me to enter the password in redirected URL page, how can I enter the password without knowing the password? No Support from the App Developers.

La Cinéphile.
Time spent using app: 7 days
DevCloud LLC replied October 10, 2022

We are really sorry about the issue. We replied to the initial support email asking for the preview password in order to test the issue and fix it asap.
This can be a problem of compatibility with your theme.

July 13, 2022

Be careful when installing this app. Your customers login information is stored through the app and not through Shopify. After installing this app, all of our current customers were forced to reset the password and their data was stored on the app. Even after resetting their passwords, every time they try to login it would give them an error. Be very careful when installing this app because the security of your customers data will be in the hands of the app developers.

ONCRUX
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
DevCloud LLC replied July 14, 2022

We are sorry about your experience with our app. As the FAQ section says, if the customer already exists in your store, they need to provide the password to confirm that the existing account belongs to them (just once).
In case your store don't support multipass feature (avaialble for Shopify Plus stores), our app needs to keeps track of the credentials of the user which are hashed and secured (this is the credentials to access the shopify store, not the social network).
Please let me know any question or help needed.
Best regards

November 6, 2021

how to cancel the subscription service ?
i do cancel the service but why still have this recurring charge on my shopify account ?

MEET AGAINs
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 7 months
DevCloud LLC replied November 7, 2021

We are really sorry about this issue. The subscription is cancelled automatically by Shopify just uninstalling the app from the Apps section in your dashboard. Let us know if you still have problems on this.

September 19, 2021

I used this app for about 6 months than randomly a popup appear on my website saying "NOT SECURE" DANGER. I have no idea how long this popup was up but it likely cost me thousands. I uninstalled the app and this did not remove the popup. I than found the code calling the popup and removed it. I now have a error appearing on my live website sating " Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/social-login.liquid " and reached out to support to get it removed but no response have been received. I do not recommend this app to anyone.

VPWholesale
Time spent using app: 5 months
DevCloud LLC replied September 20, 2021

Hello!

We are very sorry about this. It was an issue with expired SSL certificates that was solved in just 2 hours. No insecure popup should be showing after that.

We already contacted you by email. Please let me know if you get it. We are able to compensate the problems caused.

August 19, 2021

Not a good app. It does not work for me. When an existing customer tries to log in, it's okay but when a new customer tries to log in it repeatedly sent the customer back to the login page with an error that entered password or email is invalid.

CosmeticBaba
Time spent using app: 7 months
DevCloud LLC replied August 20, 2021

Hello!

Sorry about this. If you reinstall the app we can take a look at the issue on your store.
We already sent you an email.

Edited June 14, 2021

1. not one-click login first customer password required 2. every time 3 to 4 login issue with the customer 3 many time email, not good support +919916448165 1 month problem please solve

SILK ZONE
Time spent using app: 3 months
DevCloud LLC replied June 14, 2021

Hello!

Sorry about this. We replied the emails but seems like for some reason you didn't get them.

It seems to be a problem with the store right now. The login page doesn't load for me at https://silkzone.in/account/login. As far as I see this is not caused by our app. It might be a problem with other app or with the store theme.

Please reply to sales@devcloudsoftware.com so we can work to get this fixed.

April 1, 2021

I cannot in any way recommend this app. It is not fit for use - when installed on our site, it would not allow customers to log in or create an account with a social app - it would force them to always follow a forgot password loop. When we requested assistance, we received an initial response and despite multiple follow-ups, we've received no assistance since and complete silence. We found this level of service to completely poor and we're now looking for a Shopify recommended app instead.

RIXO ⋆
Time spent using app: About 1 year
DevCloud LLC replied April 22, 2021

We are really sorry about this. The issue is fixed now. Please let me know anything we can do to compensate the problem you got with the app.

Thanks

September 22, 2020

My Facebook login via this app not working properly. our customers are facing the issue during login with Facebook. It affects on our customers services.

Issue Via login with Facebook:

App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

Another Issue :

We re' sorry, but the application you're trying to use doesn't exist or has been disabled.

Very Poor services we email almost 24 hours ago but didn't received any reply from your side.

Can you sort this issue or we move to another one.???

Wholesale Clothing Suppliers - Italian Fashion Manufacturers | WholesaleShopping.co.uk
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
DevCloud LLC replied September 22, 2020

Hi!

​We are very sorry about this. We didn't get your email for some reason.
The facebook app issue might happen because of some configuration issue that facebook detected on your app. We can fix it immediately if you add us to the FB app admin panel. Please contact us at sales@devcloudsoftware.com or respond this email/review so we can let you know how to do that.

​Thanks!

June 11, 2020

I already delete this app but still showing to my page.
my page is almost done but I encounter some conflicts that made problems to my page. how I can uninstall this app..

Gloria Bazar
Philippines
Time spent using app: About 2 months
DevCloud LLC replied June 11, 2020

UPDATE: We've also added a button on the admin panel that will remove all remaining the code if you want to uninstall the app. Please make sure you click it before doing it.

Hello!

We are very sorry about this. Our server's cache takes around 60 seconds to update so the social login buttons are usually removed within that time delay. Also browser's cache might affect it so we recommend to test in a private/incognito tab to avoid getting out of date results.

We are sorry to see you've uninstalled the app as well. Therefore we wanted to give you a free plan so you can re-install the app and also let us know how can we improve! We've already contacted you by email.