One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by DevCloud LLC

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

VPWholesale

I used this app for about 6 months than randomly a popup appear on my website saying "NOT SECURE" DANGER. I have no idea how long this popup was up but it likely cost me thousands. I uninstalled the app and this did not remove the popup. I than found the code calling the popup and removed it. I now have a error appearing on my live website sating " Liquid error: Could not find asset snippets/social-login.liquid " and reached out to support to get it removed but no response have been received. I do not recommend this app to anyone.

September 20, 2021

Hello!

We are very sorry about this. It was an issue with expired SSL certificates that was solved in just 2 hours. No insecure popup should be showing after that.

We already contacted you by email. Please let me know if you get it. We are able to compensate the problems caused.

CosmeticBaba

Not a good app. It does not work for me. When an existing customer tries to log in, it's okay but when a new customer tries to log in it repeatedly sent the customer back to the login page with an error that entered password or email is invalid.

August 20, 2021

Hello!

Sorry about this. If you reinstall the app we can take a look at the issue on your store.
We already sent you an email.

SILK ZONE

1. not one-click login first customer password required 2. every time 3 to 4 login issue with the customer 3 many time email, not good support +919916448165 1 month problem please solve

June 14, 2021

Hello!

Sorry about this. We replied the emails but seems like for some reason you didn't get them.

It seems to be a problem with the store right now. The login page doesn't load for me at https://silkzone.in/account/login. As far as I see this is not caused by our app. It might be a problem with other app or with the store theme.

Please reply to sales@devcloudsoftware.com so we can work to get this fixed.

RIXO ⋆

I cannot in any way recommend this app. It is not fit for use - when installed on our site, it would not allow customers to log in or create an account with a social app - it would force them to always follow a forgot password loop. When we requested assistance, we received an initial response and despite multiple follow-ups, we've received no assistance since and complete silence. We found this level of service to completely poor and we're now looking for a Shopify recommended app instead.

April 22, 2021

We are really sorry about this. The issue is fixed now. Please let me know anything we can do to compensate the problem you got with the app.

Thanks

Wholesale Clothing Suppliers - Italian Fashion Manufacturers | WholesaleShopping.co.uk

My Facebook login via this app not working properly. our customers are facing the issue during login with Facebook. It affects on our customers services.

Issue Via login with Facebook:

App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions.

Another Issue :

We re' sorry, but the application you're trying to use doesn't exist or has been disabled.

Very Poor services we email almost 24 hours ago but didn't received any reply from your side.

Can you sort this issue or we move to another one.???

September 22, 2020

Hi!

​We are very sorry about this. We didn't get your email for some reason.
The facebook app issue might happen because of some configuration issue that facebook detected on your app. We can fix it immediately if you add us to the FB app admin panel. Please contact us at sales@devcloudsoftware.com or respond this email/review so we can let you know how to do that.

​Thanks!

Gloria Bazar

I already delete this app but still showing to my page.
my page is almost done but I encounter some conflicts that made problems to my page. how I can uninstall this app..

June 11, 2020

UPDATE: We've also added a button on the admin panel that will remove all remaining the code if you want to uninstall the app. Please make sure you click it before doing it.

Hello!

We are very sorry about this. Our server's cache takes around 60 seconds to update so the social login buttons are usually removed within that time delay. Also browser's cache might affect it so we recommend to test in a private/incognito tab to avoid getting out of date results.

We are sorry to see you've uninstalled the app as well. Therefore we wanted to give you a free plan so you can re-install the app and also let us know how can we improve! We've already contacted you by email.

SEEC LIFE FASHION

i already detele this app, but still show out to my website , wtf ?
very no happy with this , better dont install

May 23, 2020

Priorityoftrust

I does not work properly, no customer service. The facebook login is broken again and again. Not happy with the service..

Hello!

Sorry about this. We've worked a lot since the last time you've installed the app. Facebook issues have been fixed.

Qvape Ro

Simply does not work - getting error 500 on install or when viewing settings page for the app.

Hello!

Sorry about this. We've worked a lot since the last time you've installed the app. 500 errors are fixed now.

Salttree

One Click Social server is DOWN, the customer can not log in and purchase anything right NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!

Sorry about this. We've worked a lot since the last time you've installed the app. Our app is a lot more stable now. Servers are no longer a problem :-)

Previous 1