One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Nailsjobs by Zurno

Not too bad except that it keeps asking for review, a little annoying so here's your review maybe you can slow down on spamming others.

kakilimo

Now it getting slow... and sometime got error 500. please helppppppp pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

Cultstudio

Here is the review, you're asking. I don't need any freebies for the review. I don't want app helping me in increasing my search engine ranking and I don't want continuous popups asking for review. Let the app do its job for what it's designed which is just Social Login.

Feedsforless Com

Its pretty great idea but I have had problem with installation and SSL certs.

Bdsm Supply

Looks like a good fit for mybdsmsupply.com but not seeing g any analysing

Nighty House

Easy to install - but less useful. Most times users don't register before shopping. Having guest checkout as an option - most users prefer that way. Not that useful with respect to my store. www.nightyhouse.in

Madden Coin Trader 2

Install pretty seamless. Slight issue with FB when having an existing app with a populated App Domain.

• Pretty straight forward install
  • Great price point

• Social login PopUp and user reporting is $9.99/month - not $2.99

• Bloated JS. Includes a jQuery library too.

• Existing customers cannot login with Facebook - it won't tie their account.

In my opinion the JS code should be minified, and lightweight. The jQuery should be asyncronously loaded and injected if it's not available (usually is on most sites) instead of being added directly to the script.

I understand there may be security issues with regards to tying the existing accounts.