One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Rosaholics Wholesale

Hello good day.
I would like to install your app in my shopify store but I have a registration form with certain information that I request from my clients, including their email and password. Is there a way to integrate your app with my form? , and when the user logs in through his app (Social Login) check my customer registry and if his email account already exists, let him log in. The problem is that it does not allow logging in because its app verifies my customer record and since the client's email already exists, it does not allow logging in.

July 1, 2020

Hello!

So far we cannot integrate our app into a custom registration process. However about your issue:

>>> The problem is that it does not allow logging in because its app verifies my customer record and since the client's email already exists, it does not allow logging in.

Our app let's customer login even if they already exist on your store. They have to enter their passwords just the first time they use social login. Then the second time they will automatically login.

Does this makes sense? We also have contacted you by email.

Thanks!

Cartedout

Great app, easy to setup and with a wide range of social option available... despite the fact that we went on the basic package the level of service received was amazing, we asked for some minor amendments and customization and Juan Manuel did them within minutes... We highly recommend this App

Santino

Hola tengo un problema con la app. No deja iniciar sesión a los clientes. Me pueden ayudar por favor.
Saludos.

October 30, 2019

Hola! Hemos contestado su mail. Podría decirme si fue solucionado el problema? Muchas Gracias!

JEWELZONME

good app it allowed me to make a more professionnel website for my e-commerce buisness. I recommand it

July 10, 2019

Thank you for the recommendation! Good work making the site look more professional with one click social login! Your customers will thank you for making their lives easier.

Playful Desires

.Very good experience so far. It really makes it easy for the customer to log in. Especially, if you can't remember your password

Montezemolo

Very good app, nice support, so useful

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Kesar Kunj Royal

good service for my store it increase customer interaction

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

Just installed the app but it so far so good. I like the look of the app, the ease to install and appreciate the 15 day trial. It is definitely worth trying if you want to make placing an order faster and easier on your store, that's for sure.

Wilson Frenchy

Great app - only wish we could place it on an earlier page in the checkout process - but we cant as we don't have Shopify plus! It does exactly what its supposed to.

Previous 1