One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Santino

Hola tengo un problema con la app. No deja iniciar sesión a los clientes. Me pueden ayudar por favor.
Saludos.

October 30, 2019

Hola! Hemos contestado su mail. Podría decirme si fue solucionado el problema? Muchas Gracias!

JEWELZONME

good app it allowed me to make a more professionnel website for my e-commerce buisness. I recommand it

July 10, 2019

Thank you for the recommendation! Good work making the site look more professional with one click social login! Your customers will thank you for making their lives easier.

Playful Desires

.Very good experience so far. It really makes it easy for the customer to log in. Especially, if you can't remember your password

Montezemolo

Very good app, nice support, so useful

Gosport Nz

Good app and quite helpful for our shop!

Kesar Kunj Royal

good service for my store it increase customer interaction

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

Just installed the app but it so far so good. I like the look of the app, the ease to install and appreciate the 15 day trial. It is definitely worth trying if you want to make placing an order faster and easier on your store, that's for sure.

Wilson Frenchy

Great app - only wish we could place it on an earlier page in the checkout process - but we cant as we don't have Shopify plus! It does exactly what its supposed to.

Du Cote De Chez Soi

bonne appli qui semble tenir ses promesses, à voir dans le temps

Comptoir Prive

Very handy app. Does a great job!

Previous 1