One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by Dev Cloud

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

BY•DELUXE

excelente app, fácil de usar, resuelve todo lo que se requiere. provee todas las configuraciones de manera simple y completa.

Erbilo

Best application
God will prolong your life
I give you five stars
thank you thank you thank you thank you

teakruthi

Great app, and super easy integration. LOVE it and highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lululook

Works perfectly! I just installed it, edited the look and feel and tested it and perfection! Thanks guys!!!

Niche Blueprint

I love this app. I had a small issue that I needed help with and the developers were able to resolve it within a matter of minutes.

Lucid Wellness Co

Alameda

This app is simple and works perfect with our eshop! we don't have any problem with the installation.

The only thing is that we request help for the customization and get no answer, fortunately we follow the guidelines and we can customize without problems.

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

Vibemood

GREAT I WILL TRY IT ..THANKS ..........................................................................................................................................................

bébé et bien être

amazing and wonderful app, very simple way to use it. I use it to my shop and i 'm so happy. I recommend definitely

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24