One Click Social Login

One Click Social Login

by DevCloud LLC

Automatic login and signup integration with social networks

Pre

This is a great app that allows us to let users login through their social and it is easy to use and the cost fits in our budget!

Warm.Fit

professional teach support. I fix problem by myself for a long time, but don't sloved. Until I found out that I could ask the developer for help, it was resolved quickly. It's nice to get help from developers

MKBShop.nl

100% the best social login app. I have tried all, and this works the best, looks the best and the support is great if you need to change something. Thanks!

Emporio da Gio

Applicazione semplice da installare e personalizzare.
Funziona benissimo ed è molto intuitiva.
Necessitavo solo della pagina per la Privacy in Italiano, ho risolto inserendo un'apposita versione tradotta e collegata all'app direttamente dall'assistenza che è stata rapida ed efficiente.

EJZZ歐爵國際|台灣品牌

Send email without reply. Custom installation: Just paste the following code into the template where you want to display the social login button.
< div class =" one-click-social-login"> div >
The field is written in any template and does not display any information

March 9, 2021

Hi!

Sorry about this. We just responded your email. Please contact us so we can help you with the installation.

Thanks!

ASfoods

Great application that does its job at a fair price! In addition, the staff is super professional and very kind: within a few minutes of a our reporting they proceeded to translate the text labels into our language! You are great, congratulations!

ÇHANELIA

I am amazed by the fast and dedicated support team. The app does what it says and is highly customizable.

SEPROD

Amazing App!
Best support! helped me quickly with my question.I recommend this application to everyone

UGREEN

One click social APP is so great, and it could help our customers to avoid forget their passwords, and their respone speed is very quick when you need some helps, so I definitely recommend it, good luck, gary.

Mr. X Label

Great app, works well for it's one function. Email support helps integrate it to shopify and they make sure it works well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27