Reseñas (2.491)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de octubre de 2023

For now I can't say anything wrong word about this app - is has all features that you might need about upsell, discount codes etc., and what is really important - support team is amazing. I was able to easily connect to chat in couple minutes, and get all needed help (for example change of triggers size for desktop/mobile version, which requires code change). Highly recommended.

Clock For Home
7 meses usando la aplicación
5 de septiembre de 2023

So far this app has been good for me. Customer support is very important to me because I am not very technical so I rely on this support to keep my business running. I have had a couple calls with customer support and they are very responsive with text, but video/screen share support you have to schedule for the next day usually. My most recent video support call was with Rosy Roberts today and it was extremely helpful. She helped me resolve my main issue and made sure she answered any other questions I had about their service and addressed those as well on the same call.

Custom Scouts
Canadá
9 meses usando la aplicación
7 de abril de 2024

The moment you install the app they require phone verification and send you to another saying your store is not qualified for the free plan. If it's not free, they should make it clear.

Caulí Beleza Natural
Brasil
4 minutos usando la aplicación
4 de diciembre de 2023

Just had an amazing experience with Patricia with One. Talk about professionalism. patience and knowledge. She is a rock star! Diagnosed the problem and resolved it all. Most importantly, she did it being able to decipher my primitive grunts about the issues I was having! Give her a raise. That's the kind of service every store owner looks for when trying to get things right. 5 Star service! Thanks Patricia!!!

DaniBlade
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
12 de agosto de 2023

A really good app with countless functions.
It was important to me that I have an app where the double opt-in procedure is guaranteed. ONE offers it in detail.

You have numerous options for designing e-mails, SMS, pop-ups, etc. according to your preferences. It also looks very professional and good.
Numerous templates are already available and 100% customizable.

I would like to give 6 stars for customer support. I get direct help and my questions are always answered 100%. ONE is a great app that includes numerous functions and is also relatively cheap. I can recommend it!

SIPPERS
Alemania
6 meses usando la aplicación
21 de agosto de 2023

www.serviaromashop.com

Después de analizar pros y contras de varias apps de Email Marketing, y de haber probado algunas como MailChimp, Shopify Email, MailRelay, y alguna otra, me decidí por ONE, y estoy encantado! Hace poco que la usamos pero es muy muy completa.
El servicio de atención al cliente es estupendo, super atentos y puedo pedir incluso llamada para configurar algo o si tengo dudas, etc.

Solamente con las campañas generadas ya sale a cuenta pagar el premium, y es mucho mejor y más barata que la famosa Klaviyo.

After analyzing the pros and cons of several Email Marketing apps, and having tried some like MailChimp, Shopify Email, MailRelay, and some others, I decided on ONE, and I'm delighted! We've only recently used it but it's very very complete.
The customer service is great, super attentive and I can make calls for settings or if I have questions, etc.

Only with the generated campaigns' incomes it's already worth-paying the premium, and it is much better and cheaper than the famous Klaviyo.

SERVIAROMA SHOP
España
12 meses usando la aplicación
6 de noviembre de 2023

First of all, app is great.
I Spoke with 3 ppl on costumer support,no one actually solved me the problem i had with my wheel. Then i tried one more time, Rissa appears like a wild beautifull pokemon ,asked me what's my problem. When i told her , 5 minutes was enough to solve the issue ( wheel did not appear but only in password page ) .
Thank you so much , you deserve all the stars of the solar system !

Lullabies
Grecia
3 meses usando la aplicación
5 de septiembre de 2023

It is pricy and interface could be a bit smoother, simply there is to much thing going on, but over all it is a great app it does help a lot with email marketing.

Ewla
Serbia
10 meses usando la aplicación
3 de agosto de 2023

Absolutely valid application! It's like having an app that contains 3! Free plan complete with everything you need to test and with multiple features. The subscription is sure to have some surprises. The assistance is instantaneous, clean and very professional. Highly recommended!

thesearchingforyou.com
Malta
10 meses usando la aplicación
1 de diciembre de 2023

ONE has everything I was looking for my business! Their customer service is amazing, patient, and have great communication skills. Big thank you to Lou for helping me solve two big issues that we had. We got it resolved smoothly and I am very happy! Thank you!

Nancy's Jewelry