Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 98% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
15 de marzo de 2024

I absolutely loved my experience with the support team. I just had some technical problems, and not only they made the fix a breeze, but I managed to learn new stuff as well. I want to thank Rissa in particular. She was the one helping me out there - friendly, speedy, and accurate. Much appreciated.

Maya Wear
3 meses usando la aplicación
15 de mayo de 2024

an amazing app for popups on your website. great customer service. highly recommend it

Laverz
24 días usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2024

The best app and support on Shopify!

ZIYA
Suecia
24 días usando la aplicación
6 de mayo de 2024

This guys are simply awesome, they helped me solve errors in the installation of my automations, they even made recommendations aligned to my website, they responded quickly and solved all my doubts and problems in a matter of minutes. I definitely recommend them for your store. i love you guys. blessings.

Dulces Auténticos de San Juan de los Lagos
México
3 días usando la aplicación
18 de marzo de 2024

Rissa was amazing and helpful

dark bird
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
1 día usando la aplicación
27 de marzo de 2024

I have only good things to say about this product and also the support team behind it. I had very good support by LOU that helped me alot if I had any issues. I REALLY Recommend this app. The APP is great and also the support! 5/5 Stars from SWEDEN

eGrossisten
Suecia
Alrededor de 24 horas usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

As a chief officer for a 8yr old ecommerce company. I always check with Shopify apps periodically to improve the store. I've been through 10 email marketing apps, last one i've uninstalled is Mailchimp, not as user friendly and cost more.
ONE email marketing is the best email app you'll find to date, hand down. it's the only app you'll need to grow.

PURI5
3 días usando la aplicación
16 de enero de 2024

Very useful app! Rissa helped me a lot, kind and expert support! Highly recommended!

Wholesome Life London
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
30 de enero de 2024

So this more of a review for the customer service that I have been receiving so far. They literally are like a close friend who is just hella knowledgeable with the interface. You ask and they try to help you out as much as possible. this review is mainly for RISSA! She help me get my sms running smoothly. She had grace and such a positive attitude. THANK YOU RISSA! definitely made me feel like I'm part of the One fam

Barbarian
13 días usando la aplicación
8 de marzo de 2024

Cette app est juste géniale!!! Tombée par hasard dessus, je cherchais un équivalent voire mieux de ce que j'avais avant et Boom! Une tuerie! Sans parler du service client hyper opérationnel et réactif (merci Rissa!!). Simple même pour débutant! Je recommande x1000%
Hâte de me l'apprivoiser :)))

Kiss2kiss Cosmetics