Note globale
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
16 janvier 2024

Very useful app! Rissa helped me a lot, kind and expert support! Highly recommended!

Wholesome Life London
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 novembre 2023

Needed help with my pop-up form and Klaviyo integration. Estimated answer was 27 minutes, but I got one within 1 minute and together with Kate, we solved it all in 10 minutes total. She even added some additional tips for my mails and pop-up form so that it converts better. Much appreciated and I highly recommend this app!

Closet Heartz
Tchéquie
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 novembre 2023

Our address is in China, I can't get in touch with your customer service due to IP evaluation, I need help, my EDM marketing is not getting any replies and clicks, I can't set up product collection.please reply me email.

EVBASE-Premium EV&Tesla Accessories
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
30 janvier 2024

So this more of a review for the customer service that I have been receiving so far. They literally are like a close friend who is just hella knowledgeable with the interface. You ask and they try to help you out as much as possible. this review is mainly for RISSA! She help me get my sms running smoothly. She had grace and such a positive attitude. THANK YOU RISSA! definitely made me feel like I'm part of the One fam

Barbarian
13 jours d’utilisation de l’application
25 janvier 2024

Unfreindly interface. Once intalled all you get is an intrusive webpage that keeps pushing you to subscribe to a paid subscription. Feels like a scam.

Zoya & Fatima
Pakistan
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
3 janvier 2024

I like this app better than smsbump and klavyio, in my perspective of just starting out it is cheaper and offers a lot of value with their free/cheaper plans. It's beginner friendly and easy to understand unlike other marketing apps where they're a little hard to work with. Their customer service it's good, I had a problem and it took us a while to figure it out lol but Rissa stuck with me every step of the way until it was fixed!

PetalCloud™
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
8 novembre 2023

I am absolutely thrilled with my experience using "One" on Shopify! I had the pleasure of working with Jane, who provided me with exceptional assistance. Jane went above and beyond to help me customize a pop-up for my website. Her expertise and patience were evident as she guided me through every step, ensuring the pop-up was tailored precisely to my preferences.

Not only was Jane incredibly helpful, but she also exhibited a genuine passion for ensuring my experience was flawless. Her dedication to customer satisfaction truly stood out. Thanks to Jane's expert guidance and the user-friendly features of "One," the pop-up turned out absolutely perfect!

I highly recommend "One" on Shopify for its user-friendly interface and the outstanding customer support provided by professionals like Jane. If you're looking for an app that not only offers excellent functionality but also exceptional customer service, "One" is the way to go. I am confident in recommending this app for a wide range of needs, and I'm looking forward to exploring more of its features in the future.

Thank you, Jane, and thank you, "One," for making my website experience truly exceptional!

Alarmed N' Dangerous
12 mois d’utilisation de l’application
4 décembre 2023

Just had an amazing experience with Patricia with One. Talk about professionalism. patience and knowledge. She is a rock star! Diagnosed the problem and resolved it all. Most importantly, she did it being able to decipher my primitive grunts about the issues I was having! Give her a raise. That's the kind of service every store owner looks for when trying to get things right. 5 Star service! Thanks Patricia!!!

DaniBlade
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 novembre 2023

great app has all the needs for the business and the support there replying fast and helping til your issue is solved VERY RECOMENDED !

LAGOARDIA.COM
Israël
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
1 décembre 2023

ONE has everything I was looking for my business! Their customer service is amazing, patient, and have great communication skills. Big thank you to Lou for helping me solve two big issues that we had. We got it resolved smoothly and I am very happy! Thank you!

Nancy's Jewelry