Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
22. juni 2022

Can I give it more than 5 stars? 10++++++ Maya was awesome at getting both my Shopify Stores set up in record time and customizing along the way. Thanks!

Lusomé Sleepwear USA
28 minutter bruker appen
3. januar 2020

I have used their in-app chat, and the person who got me back was very helpful and answered my questions right away! So far, so good.

Acqualive - High Quality Alkaline Water Filters
27 minutter bruker appen
18. februar 2022

This app provided me exactly what I needed. More than that, the support provided through the process was beyond comparison to anything I've ever received before. The rep walked me through and helped me troubleshoot with amazing ease. Thanks!

The Curry Indulgence
28. januar 2022

The support team is really helpful. In addition, the app is relatively easy to use. So far, I'm happy with this app.

Confidence Socks USA®
7. februar 2022

Great and easy app. Customer service agent was super helpful and made the process enjoyable. Thanks Patricia!

Vivere Canada
23. april 2021

Super easy to use and the support is amazing! It did not even take 5 minutes to get comfortable with the front end and the support reached out to me after one minute. Their response time is incredibly good!

Zeitwert Uhren
Tyskland
8 minutter bruker appen
2. mai 2022

Samantha is incredibly helpful, very professional, they helped me with the integration from start to finish, their app works very well.

ISSACOUTURE
Uruguay
7 minutter bruker appen
Redigert 1. juni 2022

Customer service tried to help after I was disappointed initially. I didn't download it back though but at least they followed up with me after.

japhethchiara
Singapore
Rundt 3 timer bruker appen
ONE svarte 1. juni 2022

Dear Merchant,

So sorry our customer support representative was not able to resolve the issue with the third-party domain provider. We had a more technical member of our team take a look and seems we found what was going wrong while you were copy and pasting the settings.

Do you mind replying to our email or jumping on a quick call with us? DNS records can be a little tricky to setup. We wish it could be done with one-click.

Looking forward to resolve the issue with you in the morning and making sure you didn't waste your time setting up the emails. Have a good evening!

Cheers,
Ann

22. juni 2021

The customer service is outstanding she walked me through everything i had no knowledge of any of this and she just made it so easy thanks jesse

Queens Essentials
Rundt 3 timer bruker appen
10. februar 2022

I used this app to create pop up ad on my website. The chat support was very helpful - Patricia was knowledgeable and walked me through each step so that I can do it on my own next time

Breakwater Edge