Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
10. februar 2022

I used this app to create pop up ad on my website. The chat support was very helpful - Patricia was knowledgeable and walked me through each step so that I can do it on my own next time

Breakwater Edge
Rundt 1 time bruker appen
28. april 2022

Apenas tengo experiencia con shopify. Descargué esta aplicación y el soporte técnico es muy eficiente.

comercialperezguillen
Spania
39 minutter bruker appen
17. februar 2021

Thank to alice of One Sales pop ups to have been nice and very helpful ! very nice support and apply, it's amazing.

MOTORECO
Frankrike
1 minutt bruker appen
17. desember 2022

You can't even start using the app until you book a call with someone? And you can't uninstall the app... until you book a call with someone. Gross.

Lovely Body Products
9 minutter bruker appen
ONE svarte 19. desember 2022

Hi Sarah,

I see you were able to uninstall, nice work! Although a little hard to find in the Shopify Dashboard Install/Uninstall is controlled by Shopify. Apps are not given the ability to block merchants from uninstalling. I think you might have been mistaken when first writing this review.

Apologies you felt stuck in one of our onboarding flows. Many of our merchants ask for 1-on-1 onboarding via demo call to better understand how we can serve their business and help them launch their first campaign within minutes.

Recently, we are testing this onboarding option for only a small number of merchants. Based on your feedback and speaking with our leadership we are removing the onboarding call requirement.

Please do reach out to me directly support@one.store if you like to give us another go.

Cheers,
Ann

14. mars 2021

World-class customer service even to a non-paying customer! Thank you, Kate :) If you're wondering if you can have a Shopify backend and have pop-ups show up on a WordPress (or other) frontend, you can easily inject their code onto any page that you'd like the notifications to show up on. Just go to Help > Install Pixel and pick one of the code injection options.

Parents Are Human
USA
15. oktober 2022

The support staff are great and the app is good to use! Noelia is a Pro! Please give her a raise. Thank you!

Code Red Gadget
6. mai 2022

A great versatile app that has so many features and is easily customizable! & The customer service is unmatched.

tinalam
21. desember 2021

Awesome support and cool app! I recommend this to all store owners out there looking to add in pop ups in their shop

Purruchis