Samlet vurdering
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
3. november 2023

first of all its free and it has most the thing you actually will need. Overall amazing app tbh. See for yourself

beautyfaced
Filippinene
2 måneder bruker appen
30. november 2023

Nice App +The customer service is really what makes this app superior.

Tryber
4 måneder bruker appen
21. november 2023

Our address is in China, I can't get in touch with your customer service due to IP evaluation, I need help, my EDM marketing is not getting any replies and clicks, I can't set up product collection.please reply me email.

EVBASE-Premium EV&Tesla Accessories
Hongkong SAR Kina
10 måneder bruker appen
12. august 2023

A really good app with countless functions.
It was important to me that I have an app where the double opt-in procedure is guaranteed. ONE offers it in detail.

You have numerous options for designing e-mails, SMS, pop-ups, etc. according to your preferences. It also looks very professional and good.
Numerous templates are already available and 100% customizable.

I would like to give 6 stars for customer support. I get direct help and my questions are always answered 100%. ONE is a great app that includes numerous functions and is also relatively cheap. I can recommend it!

SIPPERS
Tyskland
6 måneder bruker appen
28. november 2023

I am a new shop owner, and the One App helps me a lot! It's relatively easy to handle and if you still have difficulties, the support team is there to help. I can only recommend it.

JUDILISHES
Tyskland
6 dager bruker appen
3. juli 2023

Love this app! It has all important marketing features from email/sms automation to pop ups and much more. It was my first time setting up a pop up and Maya from the customer service team helped me with every question I had during the whole setup process including testing and sharing suggestions to improve my pop up even more. I couldn't ask for a better service. Thank you!

La Nadia Jewels
8 måneder bruker appen
21. august 2023

www.serviaromashop.com

Después de analizar pros y contras de varias apps de Email Marketing, y de haber probado algunas como MailChimp, Shopify Email, MailRelay, y alguna otra, me decidí por ONE, y estoy encantado! Hace poco que la usamos pero es muy muy completa.
El servicio de atención al cliente es estupendo, super atentos y puedo pedir incluso llamada para configurar algo o si tengo dudas, etc.

Solamente con las campañas generadas ya sale a cuenta pagar el premium, y es mucho mejor y más barata que la famosa Klaviyo.

After analyzing the pros and cons of several Email Marketing apps, and having tried some like MailChimp, Shopify Email, MailRelay, and some others, I decided on ONE, and I'm delighted! We've only recently used it but it's very very complete.
The customer service is great, super attentive and I can make calls for settings or if I have questions, etc.

Only with the generated campaigns' incomes it's already worth-paying the premium, and it is much better and cheaper than the famous Klaviyo.

SERVIAROMA SHOP
Spania
12 måneder bruker appen
5. september 2023

It is pricy and interface could be a bit smoother, simply there is to much thing going on, but over all it is a great app it does help a lot with email marketing.

Ewla
Serbia
10 måneder bruker appen
5. oktober 2023

The customer service is really what makes this app superior. They are very responsive and extremely helpful - especially Jane and Naomi! I think there are definitely a few things that need improvements, I don't love the design templates they have and it's a little difficult to figure out how to customize at times. I'm hoping they ensure their customer service stays the same and look forward to being with them as they grow based on customer feedback.

Chakrubs
7 måneder bruker appen
5. oktober 2023

Some great features, and very easy to create emails linking in products and setting promotions. However I've just been told I cannot continue unless I upgrade my subscription to $149 per month! It's obscene for what it does. App uninstalled.

Running Form