Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
3 november 2023

first of all its free and it has most the thing you actually will need. Overall amazing app tbh. See for yourself

beautyfaced
Filippinerna
2 månader användning av appen
28 november 2023

I am a new shop owner, and the One App helps me a lot! It's relatively easy to handle and if you still have difficulties, the support team is there to help. I can only recommend it.

JUDILISHES
Tyskland
6 dagar användning av appen
2 november 2023

My experience is great after using this app! Trish helped me alot and love how she managed to solved all my problem immediately! the plan and price is very affordable, this apps is easy to use too.

THEREALLYGREATSITE
Malaysia
20 dagar användning av appen
30 november 2023

Nice App +The customer service is really what makes this app superior.

Tryber
14 dagar användning av appen
31 januari 2024

Amazing app, the support was helpful and really helped me to addapt the pop up according to our individual requests.

Ell-Deco
Rumänien
Ungefär 20 timmar användning av appen
22 oktober 2023

For now I can't say anything wrong word about this app - is has all features that you might need about upsell, discount codes etc., and what is really important - support team is amazing. I was able to easily connect to chat in couple minutes, and get all needed help (for example change of triggers size for desktop/mobile version, which requires code change). Highly recommended.

Clock For Home
7 dagar användning av appen
25 januari 2024

Unfreindly interface. Once intalled all you get is an intrusive webpage that keeps pushing you to subscribe to a paid subscription. Feels like a scam.

Zoya & Fatima
Pakistan
11 dagar användning av appen
5 oktober 2023

Some great features, and very easy to create emails linking in products and setting promotions. However I've just been told I cannot continue unless I upgrade my subscription to $149 per month! It's obscene for what it does. App uninstalled.

Running Form
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
5 oktober 2023

The customer service is really what makes this app superior. They are very responsive and extremely helpful - especially Jane and Naomi! I think there are definitely a few things that need improvements, I don't love the design templates they have and it's a little difficult to figure out how to customize at times. I'm hoping they ensure their customer service stays the same and look forward to being with them as they grow based on customer feedback.

Chakrubs
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
26 september 2023

Not useful for an Ecommerce business that needs data analytics from the email campaigns. The program only issues a total sum of money earned from the program IF you have a coupon attached and the coupon is used. Also no integration in seeing link clicks or what products were of interest in the email. I found the customer service to continue to provide the same answers over and over with the promise that they would integrate more analytical click data but the day never came where they made this advancement. Sure the process of setting the creative is easy but that's the best it offers. great for beginners i guess...

Travellty