Recensioner (2 493)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 juni 2024

Their customer service team is very helpful! I had many questions and had issues implementing some things but they were quick to help!

Fido & Flicka
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
14 juni 2024

After struggling with multiple email marketing platforms and facing deliverability issues, ONE came to the rescue. Their platform not only excels in design, but also boasts exceptional customer support. The time and energy saved by their support team have been invaluable. For any Shopify user seeking a user-friendly, feature-rich email and SMS platform, I highly recommend ONE. 10/10. Special thanks to Prateek and Rissa for their incredible kindness and assistance.

Wild Oasis Bison Jerky
15 maj 2024

an amazing app for popups on your website. great customer service. highly recommend it

Laverz
Australien
10 juli 2024

Rissa, my customer service rep. replied promptly and with an easy solution. Love One's service and the overall functionality of the app.

Her Cloud 9 Club
6 dagar användning av appen
17 juli 2024

so far do love the experience with this app, and appreciate so much for Lou's support, really timely and big support, still explore more function with the app, and would like to recommend it to friends~

NIIMBOT
Hongkong SAR
Ungefär 24 timmar användning av appen
11 april 2024

The best app and support on Shopify!

ZIYA
Sverige
6 maj 2024

This guys are simply awesome, they helped me solve errors in the installation of my automations, they even made recommendations aligned to my website, they responded quickly and solved all my doubts and problems in a matter of minutes. I definitely recommend them for your store. i love you guys. blessings.

Dulces Auténticos de San Juan de los Lagos
Mexiko
3 dagar användning av appen
15 mars 2024

I absolutely loved my experience with the support team. I just had some technical problems, and not only they made the fix a breeze, but I managed to learn new stuff as well. I want to thank Rissa in particular. She was the one helping me out there - friendly, speedy, and accurate. Much appreciated.

Maya Wear
3 månader användning av appen
27 mars 2024

I have only good things to say about this product and also the support team behind it. I had very good support by LOU that helped me alot if I had any issues. I REALLY Recommend this app. The APP is great and also the support! 5/5 Stars from SWEDEN

eGrossisten
Sverige
Ungefär 24 timmar användning av appen
18 mars 2024

Rissa was amazing and helpful

dark bird
Förenade Arabemiraten
En dag användning av appen