Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
22 juni 2022

Can I give it more than 5 stars? 10++++++ Maya was awesome at getting both my Shopify Stores set up in record time and customizing along the way. Thanks!

Lusomé Sleepwear USA
28 minuter användning av appen
3 januari 2020

I have used their in-app chat, and the person who got me back was very helpful and answered my questions right away! So far, so good.

Acqualive - High Quality Alkaline Water Filters
USA
27 minuter användning av appen
18 februari 2022

This app provided me exactly what I needed. More than that, the support provided through the process was beyond comparison to anything I've ever received before. The rep walked me through and helped me troubleshoot with amazing ease. Thanks!

The Curry Indulgence
28 januari 2022

The support team is really helpful. In addition, the app is relatively easy to use. So far, I'm happy with this app.

Confidence Socks USA®
USA
7 februari 2022

Great and easy app. Customer service agent was super helpful and made the process enjoyable. Thanks Patricia!

Vivere Canada
23 april 2021

Super easy to use and the support is amazing! It did not even take 5 minutes to get comfortable with the front end and the support reached out to me after one minute. Their response time is incredibly good!

Zeitwert Uhren
Tyskland
8 minuter användning av appen
2 maj 2022

Samantha is incredibly helpful, very professional, they helped me with the integration from start to finish, their app works very well.

ISSACOUTURE
Uruguay
7 minuter användning av appen
17 februari 2021

Thank to alice of One Sales pop ups to have been nice and very helpful ! very nice support and apply, it's amazing.

MOTORECO
Frankrike
En minut användning av appen
15 oktober 2022

The support staff are great and the app is good to use! Noelia is a Pro! Please give her a raise. Thank you!

Code Red Gadget
Australien
6 maj 2022

A great versatile app that has so many features and is easily customizable! & The customer service is unmatched.

tinalam