Helhetsomdöme
  • 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 september 2023

One of the greatest apps in shopify it's totally a game changer with excellent service client really recommended.

SpookyFindsMarket
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
17 juli 2023

By Far one of the best apps available. Have been using this for some time now and am always discovering new ways to increase business. This is pretty much an all inone for e commerce. Highly reccomend this app. Maya has also been very helpful in helping find more ways to increase my business and utilize one' spaltform to full potential. Download now, u wont regret it

Love & Lust Lingerie
9 månader användning av appen
13 oktober 2023

Otimo atendimento, eles respondem muito rápido, aplicativo amplo e fácil de mexer, gostei muito e recomendo para todos, eles são 10

MaryTom
Brasilien
11 dagar användning av appen
21 februari 2024

As a chief officer for a 8yr old ecommerce company. I always check with Shopify apps periodically to improve the store. I've been through 10 email marketing apps, last one i've uninstalled is Mailchimp, not as user friendly and cost more.
ONE email marketing is the best email app you'll find to date, hand down. it's the only app you'll need to grow.

PURI5
6 oktober 2023

App muito e atendimento excelente.

QVS Store
Brasilien
4 månader användning av appen
9 april 2023

Lots of data and options to automate and upsell your products through SMS and Email newsletters. It can be a bit overwhelming at first, but it's certainly easy enough to start small and work from there. Even with limited skills you can create a beautiful custom template to send to your customers, or make use of the many templates they have at hand.

I had troubles with verification and automating to certain email addresses, but the live chat was quick and responsive. The wonderful Maya came to my rescue and we managed to figure out the problem together. They were ever so kind and patient and it has been one of the most pleasant customer service experiences I have had to date. Thanks again!

Louch Jewellery
Storbritannien
10 månader användning av appen
11 augusti 2023

It is very easy to use and effective, also the support team is always there to help if any issue arises

Home Hatch
Pakistan
Mer än ett år användning av appen
7 augusti 2023

This is the first review i have ever written in my life. One, particularly MAYA’s customer service, was enough to create this first. ONE has an incredible system. I had spent a month putting together multiple apps on my store, paying multiple not small subscriptions, and ran into the one app while searching to install something else. The whole time i had been searching i was thinking there had to be something that had more of these features in one place, and ONE HAS MOST OF THEM. And it appears they will soon have them all. The app is also very easy to operate. And best of all their CUSTOMER SERVICE. Everyone has been helpful, specifically MAYA. I have been fortunate enough to have her help me on multiple occasions, and she is always rapid with her resolution, and enjoyable to talk to while in the process. ONE and Maya, are exactly whats needed for your business to run professionally quickly

Billings Ultimate Fitness
8 dagar användning av appen
3 juli 2023

Love this app! It has all important marketing features from email/sms automation to pop ups and much more. It was my first time setting up a pop up and Maya from the customer service team helped me with every question I had during the whole setup process including testing and sharing suggestions to improve my pop up even more. I couldn't ask for a better service. Thank you!

La Nadia Jewels
8 månader användning av appen
14 juni 2023

I just installed app and started using it. I've been very pleased so far. The customer service that I have experienced thus far is incomparable to any app or service I have received to date. Time will tell if this continues, but if it does, I do not see a limit for this company. Thanks again!

Black Beard Belts