Recensioner (2 493)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 augusti 2023

It is very easy to use and effective, also the support team is always there to help if any issue arises

Home Hatch
Pakistan
Mer än ett år användning av appen
8 mars 2024

Cette app est juste géniale!!! Tombée par hasard dessus, je cherchais un équivalent voire mieux de ce que j'avais avant et Boom! Une tuerie! Sans parler du service client hyper opérationnel et réactif (merci Rissa!!). Simple même pour débutant! Je recommande x1000%
Hâte de me l'apprivoiser :)))

Kiss2kiss Cosmetics
Frankrike
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
21 november 2023

great app has all the needs for the business and the support there replying fast and helping til your issue is solved VERY RECOMENDED !

LAGOARDIA.COM
Israel
2 september 2023

Amazing Response!
I was unable to solve few things and ONE solved it within minutes!

KNACK
Pakistan
11 månader användning av appen
8 september 2023

always talk to a young lady named naomi and shes very very helpful,helped me when i first started and to this day surprisinlgy its always her who helps me!

Reccomend this app 100%.

AceHoodies
Storbritannien
4 månader användning av appen
31 januari 2024

Amazing app, the support was helpful and really helped me to addapt the pop up according to our individual requests.

Ell-Deco
Rumänien
Ungefär 20 timmar användning av appen
28 september 2023

Rissa was sooo helpful assisting me setting up my email marketing thank you for all your help

Tha Shade
22 september 2023

the best help they take time to help you anytime of the day. perfect customer service

Sams Dealz
30 november 2023

Nice App +The customer service is really what makes this app superior.

Tryber
4 månader användning av appen
28 november 2023

I am a new shop owner, and the One App helps me a lot! It's relatively easy to handle and if you still have difficulties, the support team is there to help. I can only recommend it.

JUDILISHES