整體評分
  • 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 1% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年1月25日

Unfreindly interface. Once intalled all you get is an intrusive webpage that keeps pushing you to subscribe to a paid subscription. Feels like a scam.

Zoya & Fatima
巴基斯坦
使用應用程式 11天
2023年10月5日

Some great features, and very easy to create emails linking in products and setting promotions. However I've just been told I cannot continue unless I upgrade my subscription to $149 per month! It's obscene for what it does. App uninstalled.

Running Form
使用應用程式 大約2年
2023年9月22日

Beware! More Harm Than Help!
Since adding this app to my Shopify store, I've seen a suspicious influx of what appear to be fake accounts. The app's pricing structure suspiciously benefits from a higher customer count, which has led me to question its integrity. To potential users, tread cautiously. This was supposed to streamline my operations, but instead, it's turned into a daily headache. While I can't conclusively point fingers, it's hard not to see a link. One star feels like a gift at this point.

EnchantedFortune
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2023年6月24日

Terrible app, absolutely useless. Their e-mail hosting provider is not working and support is speaking with you as if it's your fault. Use other e-mail newsletter providers, this is an absolute waste of time and support is clueless.

WILN.com
使用應用程式 10個月
2023年2月14日

£58/month for the lowest plan? Good bye!-------------------------------------------------------------

XBODY UK
使用應用程式 1年多
ONE 已回覆 2023年2月14日

Hi Ellen, we appreciate your feedback and thank you for being a loyal Free Plan user for almost 2 years. We understand that the new pricing may not have met your expectations, especially if you are not taking advantage of all of our apps. Our team worked hard to delay the pricing change as long as possible and provided our existing users with an additional discount to ease the transition.

We noticed that the campaigns you had running assisted your store in making 29% of your total revenue in the last 30 days. Our team believes that we can help you optimize your campaigns and increase your revenue even more, which would help justify the costs of our new pricing.

Give us a call, text, or email back. We would be happy to discuss some ideas on how to optimize your campaigns and pricing.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2023年1月24日

Free application that suddenly became paid with little notice for no reason at all. I do not recommend using it as there are better applications than this.

Z A V I
使用應用程式 1年多
ONE 已回覆 2023年1月24日

Dear Merchant,

We have given users notice pricing change to come February 1st and a discount to legacy users. Please let our support team on Live Chat or support@one.store if you are seeing anything different so we can identify any bugs in the notifications.

Regards,

2023年8月6日

Post-purchase upsell doesn't show if you're paying with apple pay or such. This is not highlighted in their main text.
Who knows how many hidden "gems" are in this app. I'm surprised to see so many good reviews, though.

please don't contact me for 'offers' to change my review

BABY9
使用應用程式 19天
ONE 已回覆 2023年8月7日

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It seems there's been a misunderstanding regarding the functionality of our post-purchase app within the Shopify framework. The challenge with post-purchase offers not being visible upon checkout when using certain payment methods like Apple Pay is, in fact, a known limitation imposed by Shopify. Therefore, no app on the Shopify platform including ours can offer a work around for Apple Pay and such.

You can find more details about this limitation in Shopify's official documentation:

We genuinely value transparency and have taken steps to outline these limitations in our help desk documentation, as you've rightly pointed out. We understand that you'd prefer this information to be more prominently displayed, but due to the intricacies and number of features we offer, it becomes challenging to highlight every detail in our main text. Nevertheless, we take your feedback to heart and will consider ways to make such details more evident.

We're here to assist and clarify any doubts you might have. We appreciate your understanding and hope you find the solutions that best suit your needs.

2021年10月23日

Write for free, install the app and then find out that there are all paid plans.
Write them already in the shopify tab.

Ordi.to Accessori
使用應用程式 11個月
ONE 已回覆 2021年10月23日

Dear Merchant,

I am Ann, Customer Experience Manager at ONE+ Pop Ups, SMS & Email Marketing Shopify App. Looks like you have been using our app for over 1 year (since June 2020) and collected over 1,800 email subscribers. Amazing!

We noticed one of your team members left us a 1-star review about not being able to use the app for free. I think this might have been a miscommunication or mistake when quickly uninstalling/re-installing our app.

We offer a Free Forever plan. If there's any limitation on your plan, I am happy to help you over live chat or email at "ann@one.store"

Please let me know how I can help with the use of our app. You have been a long time user of our app and we want to do everything to ensure you are happy and the app is cost effective for you.

Cheers,

編輯時間:2023年4月10日

** UPDATE** -- reducing my review to one star because the platform keeps breaking. I've currently been blocked from sending emails for over 3 days and I can't get any resolution. All the support team can say is "we're a small team and we have no idea when we'll have any information or fix for what's going on." .... They seem to be happy to keep announcing new beta features instead of making sure core features are stable and working. Their message to me was (copy/paste) "All I can say is that our team is looking into it, hopefully we'll have an answer in a day or two, but I can't promise that." They are also apparently happy to keep charging me while their platform isn't working... but if I uninstall it, then they'll give me a refund??! Very strange business practices. I really tried to give them the benefit of the doubt as I've spent 15+ years building software and know it's hard... but at the end of the day you need better answers for why critical features aren't working and better customer support when you fail as a business.

Decent app... support was a bit over zealous on the setup with their suggestions... but the biggest issue is the system (at least for sending emails) has been down for over 24 hours at this point... my last newsletter did not get sent out... and all I'm getting from support is "we updated our system and now our engineers are working on fixing it" ... I will say, I'm a free user (how do you even upgrade?) so I guess I'm getting what I paid for. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wild Food Outdoors
使用應用程式 7個月
ONE 已回覆 2022年9月30日

*Update* All issues specific to merchant are resolved including merchant's latest reply in April. We are happy to work with merchant moving forward if they choose to return.

Dear Merchant,

Our deepest apologies for the delay. Over the past several weeks, we have been slowly upgrading our email infrastructure in preparation for the upcoming holiday season. We know that it's the busiest time of the year for our merchants, and wanted to ensure that once email volume on our system heavily scales up, that everything could flow through our system without issue.

It seems like your account somehow got caught up in some delays during the maintenance period, but please rest assured that the maintenance is now over and that our system is back and is even better than before.

Shopify billing unfortunately charges for app usage on your usual billing period with Shopify. So even though you uninstall you may see charge from prior month. Apps have zero ability to charge merchants after uninstall unless it was already pending on your invoice before uninstall.

Please let me know if there's anything that I can personally help with in regards with email sending or anything else on our platform.

Best,