ONE—Upsell, Email, Pop Up, SMS

One-Click Upsell, Cart Upsell, SMS/Email Marketing, Newsletter

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ONE All-in-One App

Jenston Girl

If you are looking to do some serious email marketing. This app is not it. They will micro-manage your account and stop your emails from sending at their convenience.

May 18, 2022

Dear Merchant,

I am Ann, Customer Experience Manager at ONE app. I apologize that we could not provide you with a better experience. We understand your frustration, but sadly Email Marketing is a heavily regulated space by the Internet Service Providers (ISPs) such as GMail, Yahoo, Outlook etc.

I looked into your account, and you had 7.91% bounce rate on your most recent newsletter, which is 4 times the 2.0% bounce rate industry threshold. (31 emails bounced)/(392 emails sent)*100 = 7.91%

Required by law and anti-spam organizations, ALL email marketing apps (MailChimp, Klaviyo, ONE, etc) automatically trigger email sending restrictions or temporary account suspension when a single email newsletter exceeds industry thresholds:

- MailChimp = 0.10% for spam complaints (2.0% for bounce rate)
- ActiveCampaign = 0.10% for spam complaints (2.0% for bounce rate)
- Omnisend = 0.10% for spam complaints (3.0% for bounce rate)
- Klaviyo = 0.05% for spam complaints (1.5% for bounce rate)
- ONE = 0.05% for spam complaints (2.0% for bounce rate)

Going over the limits above does not mean you are a spammer, but more so, your email list has become at risk of violating consumer protection laws.

I suggest cleaning your email lists to avoid being continuously restricted by this automated regulatory system. Email list cleaning is the process of regularly updating your email contact list by purging outdated contacts.

Here are some ways to improve your bounce rates:
- Consider double opt-in for newsletter signups
- Consider removing inactive subscribers
- Consider using tools like NeverBounce, ZeroBounce, and EmailListVerify

Again genuinely sorry about the experience; bounce rate and compliant rate thresholds are a necessary evil both you and tools like us must abide by the law.

I know you have been communicating with our support staff, but feel free to email me directly at ann@one.store for additional questions and help.

KaterinasWrld

Location Australia

find the app confusing and hard to use, hard to navigate and understand where I am supposed to go next or what to do

May 9, 2022

Dear Merchant,

I am Ann, Customer Experience Manager at ONE app. Deeply sorry you had a frustrating experience navigating our app. If you reach us through our nearly 24/7 live chat or email at "support@one.store" we can help you get setup and we can even do a 1-on-1 onboarding call.

Lastly, if there's something specific you wanted to achieve with our app we can send you a video recording walk through or set it up for you.

We are always improving our user interface. Love to get more of your feedback to make improvements.

Looking forward to working with you as you launch your new Shopify store.

22 Lions

Disorganized garbage! It is a complete mess. I don't know where people get this idea that making an app like it's a sandwich from mcdonalds is a great thing. I can't even find what I want. It's a total mess.

November 19, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry about your McDonald's experience, but have you tried their Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich?

Ordi.to Accessori

Write for free, install the app and then find out that there are all paid plans.
Write them already in the shopify tab.

October 23, 2021

Dear Merchant,

I am Ann, Customer Experience Manager at ONE+ Pop Ups, SMS & Email Marketing Shopify App. Looks like you have been using our app for over 1 year (since June 2020) and collected over 1,800 email subscribers. Amazing!

We noticed one of your team members left us a 1-star review about not being able to use the app for free. I think this might have been a miscommunication or mistake when quickly uninstalling/re-installing our app.

We offer a Free Forever plan. If there's any limitation on your plan, I am happy to help you over live chat or email at "ann@one.store"

Please let me know how I can help with the use of our app. You have been a long time user of our app and we want to do everything to ensure you are happy and the app is cost effective for you.

P.FLWD

Updating my review. First, I was unable to send emails properly. They kept "failing" and I had to go through support everytime I wanted to send one. They were pretty supportive but it's a nuance. Also, I had the app for less than a week and received a message that my account was being suspended because they received 3 spam complaints on one email, that would be .0008% of my subscribers. This was only my 2nd email and I went in to see where the spam complaints could even be placed and there was nowhere to do so.

October 4, 2021

Dear Merchant, so sorry for the inconvenience. Email Marketing is a very heavily regulated space by the email clients (i.e. GMail, Yahoo, etc). Once you go over a spam compliant threshold your email gets blacklisted.

I looked into your account and you had (3 complaints)/(2380 emails sent)*100 = 0.13% spam compliant rate on your most recent newsletter.

All email marketing platforms including ours gets automatically blocked and thrown into spam box after crossing a threshold. So we try to protect your account by temporarily pausing email sending. For example, here are some major email tools and their thresholds:

MailChimp = 0.01% for spam complaints
ActiveCampaign = 0.01% for spam complaints
Klaviyo = 0.05% for spam complaints
ONE+ = 0.05% for spam complaints

Unfortunately, you had slightly over 0.05% with 0.13% spam compliant rate. Other email platforms will completely ban your account, but we temporarily paused your account to avoid Gmail, Yahoo, and etc completely blacklisting your emails for life.

I know this is completely out of your control and it is ours too because Gmail, Yahoo, and etc take spam complaints seriously. It's a very complex and regulated space because all the abuse that happens around email. It's one of the reasons businesses turn to double opt-in feature to ensure low compliant rate and high deliverability.

Please do message me if you have more questions.

Inovar Saude Store

Fui cobrado absurdos 30 dólares sem aviso prévio. Aplicativo útil porém não tão útil com este super preço. Don't recommend. It was charged 30 dollars without any kind of warning.

Acimahs

I unistalled this app and they refuse to help me take that content off my products that they put there and ,my entire site is messed up because of them and i noticed they took away all the reviews they had that were negative but was the truth,two days i had this app dont get this app,thas the same thing you said to all the other people who gave yall negative reviews that yall deleted off..im going to report yall to shopify

July 1, 2020

Dear Merchant, we believe you have the wrong App, we do not modify nor have the access change products. Our team is happy to help you figure out which app affected your site. Feel free to reach out to us via Live chat.