Upsell—Pop Ups—Email Marketing

One Click Upsell, BOGO, Newsletter Pop Up Window, Checkout SMS

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ONE All-in-One App

MotherLike

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app with awesome features and quality support. Would like to see new features like single opt-in cart recovery soon.

japhethchiara

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Customer service tried to help after I was disappointed initially. I didn't download it back though but at least they followed up with me after.

June 1, 2022

Dear Merchant,

So sorry our customer support representative was not able to resolve the issue with the third-party domain provider. We had a more technical member of our team take a look and seems we found what was going wrong while you were copy and pasting the settings.

Do you mind replying to our email or jumping on a quick call with us? DNS records can be a little tricky to setup. We wish it could be done with one-click.

Looking forward to resolve the issue with you in the morning and making sure you didn't waste your time setting up the emails. Have a good evening!

Cheers,
Ann

easy as knit

Location Denmark

The app is fine, it does have some restrictions but works fine. However, the customer service is really good. I was guided through a change of email/domain for my campaign and it went super fast and great!

comercialperezguillen

Location Spain
Time spent using app 39 minutes

Apenas tengo experiencia con shopify. Descargué esta aplicación y el soporte técnico es muy eficiente.

EMIRIUM Labs

Location United Arab Emirates

ONE app's support team is very helpful, patient and always doing the extra mile. Whenever I reach out to them with an issue, they always make sure that our conversation won't end w/o resolution. Thanks!

Breakwater Edge

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to create pop up ad on my website. The chat support was very helpful - Patricia was knowledgeable and walked me through each step so that I can do it on my own next time

Valana Jewelry

Time spent using app About 11 hours

It took me a while before I got the hang of it and in the middle of my concerns someone popped up to chat with me! I love how helpful they were with everything and even had great suggestions! The only thing is that the website is not super user friendly as it did take a while to get the hang of it. Otherwise, I would have given it 5 stars!

UUNIQ

Hi, in the last three days, all of our computer devices cannot open this application, and the situation when I try to uninstall it and install it again is same as before. May I ask how to solve this problem?

January 20, 2022

Dear Merchant,

Sorry for the inconvenience, our system has a fraud detection system that monitors how many people and IP addresses are logging into your account. To prevent hacking we lock the account. I see you have several users that logged-in from different locations.

I have added your emails to our whitelist and unlocked your account. Mind trying now and messaging me on Live Chat @ https://one.store?

Cheers,
Ann

Energy Peace Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

It was easy to install. Support is instant and wonderful. Despite this, I am beyond frustrated. I am trying to create marketing emails and what should be intuitive and clear, is not. It doesn't save as I made it. I don't have time to sit for hours trying to create a simple email because things aren't saving as they should. Also, every single time I want to send myself a test email to see if the thing got fixed, they have this "security" check where one has to check boxes TWICE on what is in the picture. I actually hate them and they just add to frustration and the time I am wasting. Something in the templates isn't working or I wouldn't have so many problems. Like I said, the support is great and cheerful but if I can't use the tools easily enough I am still just wasting my time. I gave up today. No email to be sent. Maybe I will just create one in shopify instead. ETA: I would like to add I just went into Shopify marketing email and was done in 5 minutes. That is how easy it should be.

Eau De Gamme

Location Réunion

The app is really useful, It's better than what I used before. And the support is great and very fast ! I totally recommend

Previous 1