Upsell—Pop Ups—Email Marketing

One-Click Upsell, Newsletter Pop Up Window, SMS Text Marketing

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Luminous Shop

Their brilliant customer service meant that I was able to help my customer quickly and make a sale.

Beysthetics

I see why all the reviews are here. The customer service with this app is excellent. Love the community vote feature as well! Would love to have the bundle option soon!

Amazed

Time spent using app About 1 month

I just got the app. Fola responded quickly to help me remove the powered by. Hopefully in a month I'll have great news about sales.

Snaks 5th Avenchew LLC

Time spent using app About 20 hours

A little confusing to navigate but they have amazing, friendly and responsive customer support. I was shocked lol...live chat is amazing (and i HATE live chats) and although the chat took longer than a call would, it was so helpful and i also get to keep all screen recordings to refer back to instead of calling back if it were a call. She wasn’t in a rush, there was no time limit. I usually would get frustrated and just delete the app and look for something easier but the customer support i CANNOT say enough about. I'm keeping the app ....That type of customer support is worth having at any time.

RJP Unlimited

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Good customer support .. Rosy helped a lot and was very informative.. Easy to use app and all features are available

Luna & Ella Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

Love all the features this app has and looking forward to what they are currently planning to add. So far their customer service has been very helpful. The only thing I would recommend for them is more template options, which they do let you request.

XOIXOI

Location Pakistan

The Best App for Popup to Everything to complete Marketing. The best part is It's free for Beginners. The customer service helped me a lot even I just joined.

MotherLike

Location India

Great app with awesome features and quality support. Would like to see new features like single opt-in cart recovery soon.

japhethchiara

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Customer service tried to help after I was disappointed initially. I didn't download it back though but at least they followed up with me after.

June 1, 2022

Dear Merchant,

So sorry our customer support representative was not able to resolve the issue with the third-party domain provider. We had a more technical member of our team take a look and seems we found what was going wrong while you were copy and pasting the settings.

Do you mind replying to our email or jumping on a quick call with us? DNS records can be a little tricky to setup. We wish it could be done with one-click.

Looking forward to resolve the issue with you in the morning and making sure you didn't waste your time setting up the emails. Have a good evening!

Cheers,
Ann

easy as knit

Location Denmark

The app is fine, it does have some restrictions but works fine. However, the customer service is really good. I was guided through a change of email/domain for my campaign and it went super fast and great!

Previous 1 3