Upsell—Pop Ups—Email Marketing

Upsell—Pop Ups—Email Marketing

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 4, 2023

I had a wonderful customer service experience with Lou - super helpful every step of the way and really quick responses. Thank you Lou!

The Crocheting
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
February 2, 2023

Great app and easy to use. Needed some support which was given in a great way by the customer support.

Witch By Nature
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
February 2, 2023

I was impressed with how quickly and politely Natalie helped me with a pop up on my website, she knew exactly what I wanted! Thank you very much ;o)

Akasha Crystals
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
February 1, 2023

Amazing customer service! They always help me whenever I encounter a problem, and they are very patient!

Alstego
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 31, 2023

I've eliminated the need for many other apps using ONE, it performs a utility role and still outperforms other apps solely dedicated to each one of these areas. Not only that but fantastic professional customer support! Highly recommend.

Loyaldoggo
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 30, 2023

Naomi helped today with some pop ups and rewards. She was very patience and knowledgeable. Way to go. Nice job!

ritarosabeachwear™
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 30, 2023

so much features for marketing tools in one place, a must have app for any shopify store, just get started with it, peace

Kidsaty
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
January 29, 2023

Bei Gott das Ding ist Genial, hab direkt ein Sale damit gemacht, nutzt es, so wollen die Customer dann eher was von euch holen, falls eure Preise auch etwas höher sind :)

fearedopponent
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 29, 2023

The app is pretty cool. It's easy to navigate once you get the hang of it. I had a slight issue (a misunderstanding on my part) and through the chat I quickly got it fixed. Rissa was super helpful and very patient. Her attitude was pleasant, and she is very knowledgeable on the topics in which I needed help. She even went the extra mile to give me some pointers for my site. Her feedback is A1! I highly recommend using this app.

Li Avery Luxe
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 27, 2023

A MUST HAVE! I was working on a marketing campaign and didn't save it correctly. Lou was able to save the day! I appreciate the excellent customer service and how easy this app is to use on my website!

Brittnee and Company