Reseñas (218)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de junio de 2024

My experience with OneMobile has been positive. It’s a powerful tool for anyone looking to enter the world of app development. OneMobile provides the tools and support needed to create compelling mobile applications.

BaitNook
Catar
1 día usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 1 de julio de 2024

Hi BaitNook store admin,
Here's Emily from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep improving our services for valued OneMobile users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of OneMobile.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneMobile but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@onecommerce.io

2 de junio de 2024

Amy Lee was very helpful and she has guided me through the app, very happy!

MonkeyTools
Reino Unido
16 días usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 4 de junio de 2024

Hi MonkeyTools store admin,

14 de mayo de 2024

The app I really need it. It's easy to customize and easy to install. And the support team is always ready to help. Thanks

PARVOGUE
Dinamarca
4 días usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 16 de mayo de 2024

Hi PARVOGUE store admin,
Here's Miley from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

We will also keep improving our services for valued OneMobile users like you to make your experience better. Thank you for the loving words you've shared and for being the best part of OneMobile.

Miley

7 de julio de 2024

Thank you Emma and Miley for your help.
I definitely recommend the app, it makes it easy to design a mobile app. The prices are amazing but i wish we had a bit more features for the 29$ package, or to pay a one-time or recurring fee to add a premium block cuz i dont need the bigger packages but it'd be nice to get one of their premium blocks like the social accounts block. thank u a lot, cant wait to see my app up and running

Mini Paperclip
Kuwait
Alrededor de 2 horas usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 9 de julio de 2024

Hi Mini Paperclip store admin,

11 de julio de 2024

Rosie from customer service team was very helpful and responsive and answered all my questions patiently

My Store
Singapur
9 días usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 22 de julio de 2024

Hi My Store store admin,
Here's Rosie from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

3 de julio de 2024

Rosie from the OneMobile Team was incredibly helpful and responsive, guiding me through the setup process with ease. Her support made everything straightforward and stress-free. Highly recommend this app and their excellent customer service!"

Ayoob
Afganistán
Alrededor de 3 horas usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 9 de julio de 2024

Hi Ayoob store admin,

30 de mayo de 2024

Fast, knowledgeable and overall great customer service. I’m truly satisfied.

Bfame Boutique
Estados Unidos
8 días usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 31 de mayo de 2024

Hi Bfame Boutique store admin,

23 de marzo de 2024

We've been extremely pleased with both the service and the product delivered by One Mobile. Like any endeavor, there have been minor issues to address, but the One Mobile team has been exceptionally attentive in resolving them. We wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone seeking to develop a straightforward, user-friendly app.

Med7 Online
Emiratos Árabes Unidos
2 meses usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 25 de marzo de 2024

Hi Med7 Online store admin,

Here's Julie from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Julie Sarah

9 de mayo de 2024

Fantastic support, I've had some issues and the support especially Jaxber have been amazing. Thanks

Paprika
Italia
6 días usando la aplicación
OneCommerce.io respondió 10 de mayo de 2024

Hi Paprika store admin,
Here's Jaxber from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Jaxber

31 de mayo de 2024

fast easy reliable did the hard work for me

Embrace Modesty