Avaliações (221)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
14 de julho de 2024

For a startup just boot strapping away in this very very competitive market and that too selling grocery where margins are razer thin, OneMobile & Emily are both God Send.

Starter package is just the right price point where a small startup can get their feet wet in the market without breaking budgets & understanding the channel before committing to their better packages.

From a mobile application point of view, we could have spent at the least 5 figures USD and still not gotten all of these features we're getting now with OneMobile. Not to mention the hassle of management of the vendors and additional resources.

Here we have EMILY.

But really happy with our decision. Looking forward to working with this team long term.

JodiaBaAzar.com
Paquistão
8 meses usando o app

Hi JodiaBaAzar.com store admin,
Here's Emily from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

We will also keep improving our services for valued OneMobile users like you to make your experience better. Thank you for the loving words you've shared and for being the best part of OneMobile.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneMobile but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Emily

15 de maio de 2024

As someone who's always been daunted by the complexities of app development, OneMobile has been an absolute game-changer for me. This app builder simplifies the entire process into a seamless and intuitive experience.

What I appreciate most about OneMobile is its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the app and creating my own mobile applications was surprisingly easy, even for someone with limited technical knowledge. The drag-and-drop feature makes designing layouts a breeze, and the variety of templates provided gave me a head start in customizing my app to fit my needs.

Moreover, the level of customization offered by OneMobile is impressive. From choosing color schemes to adding interactive elements, I felt in control of every aspect of my app's design. The platform also provides robust functionality for integrating features like push notifications, user authentication, and in-app purchases, ensuring that my app is both engaging and user-friendly.

Another standout feature of OneMobile is its excellent customer support. Whenever I encountered any issues or had questions about the platform, their support team was quick to respond and provided helpful guidance every step of the way.

Overall, OneMobile has exceeded my expectations in every aspect. Whether you're a seasoned developer or a complete novice like myself, I highly recommend OneMobile for anyone looking to create high-quality mobile applications with ease.

RtrStore
Reino Unido
2 meses usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 17 de maio de 2024

Hi RtrStore store admin,
Here's Dante from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Dante

6 de junho de 2024

I'm starting with the free plan and have been having trouble. I'm not a super techy person. My request for an app through both Apple and Google were rejected. I spoke to Jaxber who was beyond helpful. He explained to me, step-by-step, what to do and even included pictures. I still couldn't figure it out so he did everything for me and got me back on track. He connected the appropriate store collections to the correct banners. He was a breath of fresh air in a time where some customer support provides little support. I'm definitely sticking with OneMobile. Thanks Jaxber!

The Bedell Standard
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 10 de junho de 2024

Hi The Bedell Standard store admin,
Here's Rosie from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep improving our services for valued OneMobile users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of OneMobile.

Rosie

19 de julho de 2024

Great service, instant support. We really recommend this high quality service for those having their first mobile app experience.

Aisha's Design
4 meses usando o app

Hi Aisha's Design store admin,
Here's Jaxber from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Jaxber

13 de junho de 2024

Ive been using OneMobile for our Shopify store's mobile application, and it has exceeded our expectations. The app is incredibly affordable at just $29 per month, yet it offers all the necessary features and functionalities to meet our client's requirements. OneMobile allows us to publish both iOS and Android versions, making it available on Google Play and the App Store. The push notification feature is a game-changer, allowing us to keep our customers engaged and informed. Additionally, the drag-and-drop customization feature is user-friendly and makes designing the app straightforward and efficient.

Publishing the app is simple and intuitive, although it's worth noting that it takes about 5-7 days to build the app and for Google and Apple to review it. This is standard for app reviews, and OneMobile handles it seamlessly. One of the standout features of OneMobile is their excellent customer support. The team is responsive, knowledgeable, and always willing to help resolve any issues or answer questions promptly. This level of support has made our experience with OneMobile even better.

Overall, OneMobile is a fantastic solution for anyone looking to create a mobile app for their Shopify store. The combination of affordability, comprehensive features, ease of use, and outstanding customer support makes it a top choice. Highly recommended!

My Store
Filipinas
18 dias usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 18 de junho de 2024

Hi My Store store admin,
Here's Ellie from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

6 de julho de 2024

I had an excellent experience with OneMobile - Mobile App Builder's customer support. Miley was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, guiding me through every step of the process. Her quick and efficient responses made the entire experience smooth and stress-free. I highly recommend their service!

Ykena Beauty
Romênia
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 9 de julho de 2024

Hi Ykena Beauty store admin,
Here's Miley from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Miley

15 de maio de 2024

This app builder for our team's shopify store is very easy to use compared to some of the other builder we used in the past.

And we also also appreciate greatly the help and assistance that the customer service provides, especially to Ellie who is very helpful with all our inquiries and requests!

The services and integrations offered in this app is already useful, albeit limited in some parts, but I believe the OneMobile team has the potential to improve greatly in this aspect. Kudos!

LetsTango
Emirados Árabes Unidos
2 meses usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 16 de maio de 2024

Hi LetsTango store admin,

16 de julho de 2024

I was so scared to have a app .

Let me tell you just do it !~
and the customer service team are wonderful and nice and patience
i had issue in the being because i had no idea what i was doing however by the grace of God ONE mobile app builder app STAFF is REMARKABLE SERVICE ...

Definitely recommend ..

N2coolstuff
13 dias usando o app

Hi N2coolstuff store admin,

24 de maio de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the OneMobile app builder, and it has exceeded my expectations in every way. The support team is phenomenal, always ready to assist and quick to resolve any issues. One of the standout features for me is its multi-language capability, which allows my app to cater to a diverse audience seamlessly.

Customization is a breeze with OneMobile. I was able to design a loyalty app tailored to my specific needs without any hassle. The intuitive interface makes it easy to add features and personalize the user experience. Overall, OneMobile offers a robust, user-friendly solution for anyone looking to build a high-quality mobile app. Highly recommended!

TokoHPL
Indonésia
12 dias usando o app
OneCommerce.io deixou uma resposta 25 de maio de 2024

Hi TokoHPL store admin,

23 de abril de 2024

The app is quite suitable for people without much experience, it offers extensive customization options, allowing you to personalize every aspect and enhance your brand by incorporating links to your social media profiles. Most of all the support is great and helpful!

Sentirflores