4.9

Merchants appreciate this mobile app builder for its user-friendly interface, range of templates, and customization options. They value its built-in optimization tools, push notifications, in-app analytics, and easy integration with Shopify stores. The app's comprehensive documentation, tutorials, and real-time preview feature are also praised. However, some merchants have reported slow customer support, limited layouts and integrations, and a potentially misleading subscription package requirement for app submission.

January 4, 2024

REALLY GOOD COMUNICATION!!
this was my first time using this app and the whole experience was good, easy to setup and a 100% top support, they answer within 1 minute and i hade some problems because its my first time using it but they immediately respond and guid you thru the whole thing!! Really recommend this app to all thats wants to build an app on apple store & google play easy!

StylesOnNet
Sweden
1 day using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 8, 2024

Hi StylesOnNet store admin,

Here's Julia from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep improving our services for valued OneMobile users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of OneMobile.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneMobile but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

January 15, 2024

Exceptional application, service , and top communication from the staff . I request them a lot

EnergyUAE
United Arab Emirates
25 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 17, 2024

Hi EnergyUAE store admin,
Here's Ricky from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Ricky

December 15, 2023

I am extremely impressed with the work done by the OneMobile. His ability to develop functional and intuitive applications is truly remarkable. The user interface is elegant and easy to navigate, providing a positive experience for users. Additionally, the support team is extremely responsive and dedicated to resolving any issues or questions that may arise. I am very pleased with the app they created for my company and would recommend their services to anyone looking for a reliable and competent app developer. Congratulations to the app creator "OneMobile" for the great work!

P&P Distribuidora
Brazil
7 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied December 19, 2023

Hi P&P Distribuidora store admin,
Here's Jaxber from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Jaxber

March 23, 2024

OneMobile is fantastic. They kept me in the loop the entire way and is very efficient. I highly recommend.

Alpha Omega Vitality
6 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied March 25, 2024

Hi Alpha Omega Vitality store admin,

Here's Julie from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Julie Sarah

December 4, 2023

Amazing app, very great support, follow up with me in daily basis, and also providing me an idea and features can help my business grow, I RECEIVED AMAZING SUPPORT FROM JULIA, keep your great job, its the best app builder service

OnlineBrands.ly
Libya
19 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied December 12, 2023

Hi OnlineBrands.ly store admin,

December 10, 2023

I'll be honest with everyone here! This app is marvelous and very intuitive! The staff are very approachable and welcoming! They have the best customer service! You can even try the app for a limited time! But it's all worth it! My clients are happy and the shop is happy.!

Modesti
Philippines
7 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied December 12, 2023

Hi Modesti store admin,
Here's Durra from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Durra

January 15, 2024

One word amazing! So easy to set up, even for a novice like me. I had support from Julia - who is a legend and am so thankful. Support is literally in the corner of the screen! This is worth every penny, If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

Jane Hooper UK
About 4 hours using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 17, 2024

Hi Jane Hooper UK store admin,

December 27, 2023

Excellent service and easy to use, recommend.. thanks

TIANTIAN LIFE Market Place
Singapore
About 1 month using the app
OneCommerce.io replied January 2, 2024

Hi TIANTIAN LIFE Market Place admin,

Durra

February 2, 2024

veri nice and veri fast suport thanks

Gorilaz store
Italy
10 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied February 9, 2024

Hi Gorilaz store store admin,

Here's Ocean from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Ocean

December 16, 2023

I recently used this app to get my Mobile app up and running immediately. My customer rep Julia, walked me through each step until it was finished and running smoothly. Easy to use. Friendly and helpful agents. I highly recommend this app

Just Be 72