4.9

Merchants appreciate this mobile app builder for its user-friendly interface, range of templates, and customization options. They value its built-in optimization tools, push notifications, in-app analytics, and easy integration with Shopify stores. The app's comprehensive documentation, tutorials, and real-time preview feature are also praised. However, some merchants have reported slow customer support, limited layouts and integrations, and a potentially misleading subscription package requirement for app submission.

October 2, 2023

Easy to use, very friendly chat staff, fast setup, template customization, etc...
and Julie was great!

Rarity
4 months using the app

Hi Rarity admin,

Here's Ocean from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep improving our services for valued OneMobile users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of OneMobile.

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OneMobile but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

October 7, 2023

I am amazed at how quick and easy it was. And my app is working well and very responsive. It's easy enough to customize it but I would suggest the developers work on even more ways to customize things. I can't believe I have my own app. I am very excited and happy with it!

ZeesPieces
11 days using the app

Hi ZeesPieces admin,

August 16, 2023

They are very attentive and fast. I have requested an integration that was necessary for my business and they knew how to respond and react quite quickly. I think the programmer they have is good and lives up to expectations. I consider that the price for what they offer is correct, and little by little I see that they are improving. Although they are in an initial development point, the application is more than excellent. In 2 years I think OneMobile could become the best app to create mobile applications based on Shopify. It's a matter of time.

Kikands
Andorra
8 months using the app

Hi Team,

October 25, 2023

Je suis très contente de leurs services, la rapidité, l'assistance, je peux que les recommander avec confiance. Merci beaucoup à tout le monde pour l'aide et le professionnalisme.

Panacaea Boutique
Switzerland
6 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied November 1, 2023

Hi Panacaea Boutique store admin,
Here's Julie from the OneMobile team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Julie

About 1 month using the app
OneCommerce.io replied November 28, 2023

Hi MrShoply admin,

June 2, 2023

I have been looking for a long time for a way to offer my store as quickly and cheaply as possible in an app. And OneMobile was by far the best solution. Very fast, really good support that immediately takes care of your problems before you can even check if it has already been done. I can only recommend it because the price is really reasonable, especially compared to other providers.

Nexus Sales
Germany
3 months using the app

August 17, 2023

Ocean was amazing in helping me get the best outcome from my app. Such amazing communication from the team from start to finish. I didn’t think this was possible, but the team worked hard to make it possible and never gave up. 100% recommendations for this app if you want to have your own app.

Her Fashion
3 months using the app

June 14, 2023

I recently had the opportunity to explore OneMobile, a mobile app builder that promises to simplify the process of creating mobile applications. As a small business owner, I was intrigued by the prospect of developing an app without having to delve into complex coding or hire a dedicated team of developers. Here's my experience with OneMobile:

User-Friendly Interface:
OneMobile boasts an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it accessible to individuals with little to no coding experience. The drag-and-drop functionality allows users to effortlessly design their app's layout, customize features, and add interactive elements. I found this aspect particularly impressive, as it enabled me to create a professional-looking app within a short period.

Wide Range of Templates and Customization Options:
OneMobile offers an extensive collection of pre-designed templates, catering to various industries and app types. This selection helped jumpstart my app development process, saving me valuable time and effort. Additionally, the platform provides a plethora of customization options, allowing me to tailor the app's appearance and functionality to align with my business requirements. The ability to incorporate branding elements such as logos and color schemes was a welcome touch.

App Preview and Testing:
OneMobile offers a real-time preview feature, enabling me to visualize how my app would appear on different devices before finalizing the design. This functionality was immensely helpful in identifying and rectifying any layout inconsistencies or issues. Furthermore, the platform provides robust testing tools, allowing me to simulate user interactions and ensure a smooth user experience. It instilled confidence in me that my app would perform as intended across multiple devices and operating systems.

App Store Deployment Made Easy:
OneMobile simplifies the process of deploying your app to major app stores, such as the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. The platform provides step-by-step guidance, ensuring that even non-technical users can navigate the submission process without hassle. This feature was particularly valuable to me, as I was able to publish my app without grappling with the intricacies of app store requirements.

Room for Improvement:
While OneMobile provides a comprehensive app-building experience, I did encounter a few minor limitations. The platform's design options, while versatile, could benefit from additional flexibility to accommodate more advanced customization. Additionally, expanding the library of templates and incorporating more industry-specific options would be advantageous for users looking for niche app solutions.

Conclusion:
Overall, OneMobile is a commendable mobile app builder that empowers businesses to create impressive apps without the need for extensive coding expertise. Its user-friendly interface, wide range of templates, real-time preview, and simplified app store deployment make it a valuable tool for entrepreneurs and small businesses. With a few enhancements to customization options, OneMobile could undoubtedly elevate the app-building experience further. I highly recommend OneMobile to anyone seeking a convenient and efficient way to enter the world of mobile applications.

Colin Tandy -Trailblaze Adventure Gear

OneCommerce.io replied November 2, 2023

Hi BL COMPUTERS store admin,

Julie

September 12, 2023

I just released my first Austrige shopping app, on google and apple store, the developer that was walking me through the process Ricky was super helpful and supportive. He helped me release both versions of the app smoothly and accurately. thank you to the One Mobile team for their help and and incredible service!

Austrige