Facebook Pixel & TikTok Pixel

Track Multipixel, Google Ads Conversion & Conversions API

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Facebook Multiple Pixel Tracking

Little Learners Love Literacy

Location Australia

Easy to use! Super quick and efficient. Thanks for this it really helped with the integration and was done in a matter of seconds

September 26, 2022

Hi Little Learners Love Literacy store admin,

Here's Harper from OnePixel. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued OnePixel users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of OnePixel

Also, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only OnePixel but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Livekingdomco

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very useful! They even helped me set it all up! I had issues setting up my pixel & Conversion API and this did the trick for my store.

September 22, 2022

Hi Livekingdomco,

Here's Harper from OnePixel. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only OnePixel, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

eyebrowworld

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great agent she is very good and i am very satisfyed, im still using the pixel and lets see how it goes

September 22, 2022

Hi eyebrowworld,

Magic Kids

Location Réunion
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Really nice app and the support is efficient! Got an assistance really quick to configure the app. Awesome.

September 18, 2022

Hi Visilight store admin,
This is Harper from One Pixel Team.

Visilight

Location Hong Kong SAR

great support and great app. Recommended for all kinds of businesses. Easy installation and great support.

September 13, 2022

Hi Visilight store admin,
This is Windy from One Pixel Team.

Shop Easy store9

Location India

Used many apps but this is one is best in budget and performance, close your eyes and install it. Yeahhhh

September 13, 2022

Hi Shop Easy store9 store admin,
This is Windy from One Pixel Team.

Supernerds

Location Norway

Superb customer service from Harper. Reached out to me to help me make sure I setup the Pixels correctly (and of course I hadn't). Then helped me configure the Conversions API and everything. So now we're all set for the future! Top score!

September 1, 2022

Hi Supernerds store admin,

This is Harper from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

OnePixel - Facebook Pixel & TikTok Pixel

SIRIUSMEN

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 37 minutes

shopify最近更新了,无法直接绑定FB的pixel了,选择这款app解决了这个问题,非常感谢!客服wendy小姐姐在线帮助非常有用!特别感谢!需要观察一段时间数据来看效果没希望能够更多帮助自己分析广告数据!

August 19, 2022

请在此处参考更多详细信息:https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

此致!

Greenfield Furnishing

Location China

Thanks to the help of the social head team, the simple direction made it easy to update and fix the problems that I had

August 17, 2022

Hi Greenfield Furnishing store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

Loattaa

Time spent using app About 1 hour

it really helped me, thanks a lot. I really recommend it for a better store usage
with a very professional support team.

August 10, 2022

Hi Loattaa store admin,
This is Windy from Socialhead Team.

Previous 1 3 4