QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Saponificio Varesino

I was terrified of the idea of spending hours on a chat and not get anywhere with my problem. Sherwin was AMAZING !! in 10 minutes the problem was resolved without 1000 of useless questions you always get in these chats.

Bow Hill Blueberries

Paul was very helpful trouble shooting some sync issues we had with shopify and QBO. Thanks to his help we were able to get our stuff syncing correctly.

BEM | books & more

Excellent customer service - Paul was very helpful in getting me set up. I was warned that importing historical data might be a challenge, but he was able to help me do so with no issues. I've just installed the app and am very happy thus far!

The Organic Wine Store

I set up this app and it worked since the beginning. Then when we launched our online store on Shopify I had some glitched for with I had to contact their customer support.
I was blown away by their capabilities and quickness in resolving the issues. Troy and Paul were fantastic!!!
Now everything work just perfect. Thank you!

Petit Matin

Dean, Troy and Sherwin help me configure the app. Now everything from Shopify synchronize automatically to my Quickbooks account. Really efficient!

PyramidDistribution

Just installed and integrated with my shopify store... its a great tool to push invoices to QB... Sherwin helped me in setting this up for me... Once again.. Thanks Sherwin.. This really solves lot for us...

5imple Life

Customer service gets back to me on time. Vicent and Clarisee were both helpful! We have error with syncing data and they fix it right away !

EXO Drones

Syncs well, simple to set up and seems accurate. Troy helped me out to fix an error i was having (new to QBO) and now it seems to work perfectly. No wait time either. Can't fault it, and its free now!

three little birds soap company

Vince was VERY helpful in understanding my problem and providing me with resources to solve it. He was courteous and efficient. Thanks so much!

Dave and Dheana

I'm a brand new customer and just at the tail end of setting up my integration but had to hop on to leave a 5-star review for the outstanding customer support I received today from Paul. Getting all of this set up was weighing heavy on my and felt far beyond my capabilities but Paul walked me through each step, shared links and screenshots and was so friendly and patient through the whole process. What an awesome representative of a company that now has my loyalty for life. Thank you, Paul. You are a real asset to your organization!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38