OneSaas ‑ Automate Accounting

OneSaas ‑ Automate Accounting

by OneSaas

Get your eCommerce working happily with your accounting app

Violet Kingdom Boutique

This app is garbage. They took $300 of my businesses money without my permission. When I asked them to refund it they kept saying that they were not able to process my return. I am now having to go through the claims process to get my money back. I highly recommend you stay away from this app.

Stickers4dotcom

OK, so OneSaas WILL let you connect multiple Shopify stores to your accounts package (in our case Xero) BUT it won't transfer refunds of Shopify fees - you have to do this manually.

Also bear in mind that if you have 2 or more Shopify stores you would ideally want the sales for each store to be allocated to a different sales code within your accounts package so that you can see which sales came from which store. Sadly OneSaas will only allow you to allocate all sales to single sales code so you have to go into your accounts package manually and move things around. OneSaas will however let you add a prefix to each order number to make this a little easier.

So the claim on their website that OneSaas will completely automate your online sales isn't entirely true!

That said their online support is excellent and questions are answered very quickly.

Pilottrackhdd

Good app. Works well and easy to use.

www.pilottrackhdd.com

Lifestyle Clotheslines

Onesass is a great addition for our business and it allows us to connect many things together and automate so much.

The support team has been great if I have had to contact them and would recommend anyone looking for a great tool for connecting all your services up in one place.

Dehumidifier Online

Fantastic product.

Really makes it so easy, I just run it automatically every morning and if I need to during the day.

Means I can be away from the office without having to worry about orders getting fulfilled.

On the rare occasions I have contacted support, they have been excellent.

Very happy customer.

Curvyswimwear

The support from Johnny at One Saas has been nothing short of amazing. Very quick to reply to my numerous questions while getting 3 Shopify sites all hooked up to one accounting system. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained clearly so that we knew what we could and could not do and why. First class support. The app is working well for us too, syncing all our inventory across all sites every hour to avoid the embarrassing 'sorry we've already sold it elsewhere'.

Vitality And Wellness

Works perfectly, OneSaas support are helpful. Only limitation that we found annoying was you can't set up a workflow where OneSaas tries to push an order from Shopify to your accounting system (Saasu in our case) as a Tax Invoice first, then if stock is not available (negative value) then it will push it through as a Sale Order. You can only choose either to sync all orders as Tax Invoices or Sale Orders. Then you either have to go into our accounting software and manually change all the orders into Tax Invoices or wait for pre-ordered stock to arrive before OneSaas will push the orders into Saasu as Tax Invoices. Would give 5/5 if this became a feature.

Plyco Online

Fantastic product and exceptional service. Onesaas Support is always fast and helpful to assist with any technical questions. The middleware has completely automated our inventory management and accounting syncing :)

Thankyou Life Changing Goods

Great support :) Adela was very helpful, responsive and patient.

Dishmaster Wholesale

Just added a 2nd connection. Support chat is super and Adela was very helpful in making it happen.

Previous 1 3