QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Central Grow City

if your looking for to sync your sales on shopify to your quickbooks online account, look no further because this app will do just that!
Ronnie was vary helpful of syncing all my previous sales orders onto my quickbook online account with ease!!! highly recommend

Gracious Garlands

Sherwin was super attentive to my needs and helping me troubleshoot on the App. The app seems to be working well. Although, I do wish it provided automatic bulk matching of receipts with bank deposits. MyWorks on WooCommerce has this feature and it saves me MASSIVE amounts of time. Hope this app can offer this soon!

Elite Trader Center

had trouble linking but the customer service rep was quick to help, his name was Vincent and was very friendly

Nivnyaa Fashion

great services, helpful solution only, i will happy if order sync more then 1 month data in QuicBook software.

La Boîte à Énigmes

Great app to sync Quickbooks and Shopify! There is even a chat where you can get help to sync everything correctly. I spoke with Ronnie in the chat and he was really useful. Everything was sync in few minutes only! Thank you Ronnie

Products On White Photography

Looks great but doesn't support Shopify Edit Orders. So if you edit an order, a customer pays the updated invoice in Shopify, it will not sync over. That money will not be accounted for in quickbooks.

September 19, 2021

Hi Products On White Photography, thank you for taking the time to try out our app. Our team is evaluating how we can improve syncing edited orders suited to your business needs. Our advice here is to configure your integration settings to only sync invoices to QuickBooks once they are final and paid. If you need help doing this, please reach out to our support team via support@onesaas.com.

Phillip Ashley Chocolates

Great customer support. Rominick was super helpful. He was able to diagnose the problem and offer a solution quickly.

Black Cat PC - Providing Dell Parts Since 1998

Great easy to use software with clear setup instructions. Amazing customer service and knowledge from Sherwin

Friends of Buford Park & Mt. Pisgah

The app needs some work but the support staff like Vincent are a real asset and work hard to make you feel supported and heard.

Kanel Spices

This app is an amazing application. When the syncing with QuickBooks needs a little tweak, Sherwin with customer support is VERY efficient at correcting the errors. He is also pleasure to work with and extremely fast. I highly recommend this application.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56