QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Artware Editions

Whenever I need assistance with anything, the customer service at OneSaas is very responsive and quick to fix it. In fact, Hazel just helped with an issue today that saved me tons of time. Very happy about that!

Rituels - Rasage Traditionnel et Soins de la Barbe

A1 for Customer service. Got an answer after 2 minutes only. Connect well between shopify and Quickbooks. When there's trouble, it's easy to notice and do the necessary adjustments.

Marssos

The set up process was nice and simple with live chat assistance and useful guides.
The problem is that, what appears to be a core functionality of the app is broken - the orders that are imported do not include any fees. No worries, I contacted the live chat and was told their developers would take a look at it.
I totally understand that bugs can happen.
What's odd, is that I have been waiting for a fix for over 2 weeks. Every time I contact them they say that the developers are still working on it. This isn't normal for a piece of functionality that people actually get this app for.

The only reason this review is 2 stars is that the live chat is quite responsive and extended my trial (which has been of no use).

June 16, 2019

Hi Marssos, We're sorry you've been experiencing some delay in a solution to your problem. Our support team have reached out to you with a way to get this working. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused and please reach out to our support team if any further questions come up.

Saorsa

App works well for Shopify to QBO. Had a hiccup in syncing, and asked OneSAAS for support by email. Hazel got back to me quickly with a fix.
Would rate app 5 star -- but have to take 1 star off for the fact the sync stopped working for no reason, and required an intervention to fix.

Blenders Online

Great app and amazing support! We have 3 e-commerce stores that sync through OneSaas to QBO which makes the running of our business so much more streamlined and easier. Troy was really helpful in setting up our stores and I would highly recommend! Cheers, Tommy Raw Blend

Margaret Dabbs London – USA

Not only is this a great app when integrating QBO, the support I received from Troy was outstanding. He helped me with all aspects and was able to fix the little glitches that come with integrating. Beyond helpful, patient and nice.

May 22, 2019

Thanks for the very kind words Margaret / Lesli! Troy was more than happy to help :-) We're glad to hear that the OneSaas integration of QuickBooks and Shopify has worked well for you. If you need any further assistance, you know where to find us!

If you're interested in having your business' success featured on our website and social media platforms, please send us a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

FRENCH GIRL

I was having some integration issues with Quickbooks, but Marck quickly diagnosed the issue and told me how to fix it. His customer service and knowledge were excellent. I would recommend OneSaas to anyone needing to integrate their Shopify store with Quickbooks Online.

May 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Marck is ecstatic to hear that he was so useful to you. Just let us know if you have any other questions, the OneSaas teams is always keen to help!

If it interests you, we'd love to feature the success of your business on our website and social media platforms! Please contact us at marketing@onesaas.com to arrange a little chat with our team. Cheers!

leroli

Does everything it says it does, and it comes with amazing support. Marck was great at helping me set up the app to make sure everything was integrated properly, and answered my bajillion questions with ease and patience. The best support I've had so far on Shopify's app platform.

May 22, 2019

Hi Liang, thanks for leaving your lovely review, it's wonderful to hear that Marck and the OneSaas team have delivered top notch support for you. We're looking forward to continue providing this level of service!

We'd love the opportunity to feature the success of your business on our website and social media. If you're interested, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

Elephant Box

App does just what I need it too - all my sales chanels are synced :) Really helpful customer support. That's always good. Thanks Hazel!

April 30, 2019

Thanks for your review! Hazel and the OneSaas team are delighted to hear we've been able to help with your Shopify & QuickBooks Online connection.

We'd love to feature the success of your business on our OneSaas website & social media platforms! Please reach out to us on marketing@onesaas.com if you're interested :-)

BareandBoho

I have just signed up with OneSaas to integrate Xero and Shopify. I loved the easy workflow already created and the app works perfectly for what I need. The customer service, especially Troy, has been outstanding and would have no hesitate in recommending this app.

April 23, 2019

Hi BareandBoho,
Thanks for the great review of OneSaas!
Our team are thrilled knowing how easy it was for your Shopify and Xero apps to work happily together. Troy says thank you for the kind words and our team are always happy to help.

If you're interested in having your business' success featured on our website and social media platforms, send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6