QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

One Stop Discount Shop

Very happy with the service provided by Karol and the team at OneSaas. They were quick to respond and very friendly.

KDG Industrial Inc

Troy helped me out twice now and solved both problems in under 15 minutes on the chat system. One I thought was going to be very complicated but he ended up explaining everything very well and making it a breeze.

Bare-HoneyMN

Excellent help from Karol today - We are in our trial period thus far, and so far just the customer service in itself is convincing us we should stick with it! Thank you!!

INSPIRE.REPEAT

I needed to connect with OneSaas support on two occasions to get the sync process Shopify > QB right. The product works well without any issues once I set it up to my liking. I was in touch with two reps from OneSaas, Clarisse and Sherwin on two separate occasions. Their support was amazing; Fast in their response, knowledgable and provided the right advice. If there was anything left to be completed on my side after we disconnected from a chat they made sure to follow up with me via email to insure all is good and working correctly. Can highly recommend this product both for its quality and superb level of support.

Revelstoke Chocolate

Quick and easy to setup. Works great. Paul at customer support was professional, helpful and courteous.

Dirty Labs

We are just getting this app up and running and the customer support at 11pm was great. Ronnie helped me work through my problems and get me set up and heading in the right direction in no time. Was a relief that I could find someone so late at night, never know when you get the free time to work on all the little ins and outs needed to get it all sorted.

Anthem Snacks

I am in a trial period for this product but so far I love this product. The customer service by Ronnie and others have been great. He was able to help me map my payments quickly.

MC4 Connect

It is frustrated to have issues to sync my sale receipts into QBO. However, the support team is so awsome and helped me get problem solved in no time. Troy offered great support to me and explain what happened behind the screen. Love this app

Bonnie Clyde

Amazing customer service! I had difficulty with initial setup and had to contact customer service multiple times. They answered immediately on chat and were very helpful. Thank you!

Morgan Jane Home

Syncing between Shopify and QuickBooks is no easy task. This app does it with ease. Marck was a great help in resolving some sync conflicts. I recommend this app to save yourself a lot of manual data entry.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29