QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Gator Craft Supplies

I have had some issues with syncing but every time I have contacted support they have fixed the issues and been more than helpful!

Velaslavasay Panorama

We just downloaded this App but so far it seems like a good decision! The support chat feature is especially helpful. I chatted with Ronnie today and they were patient, nice, clear and resolved my issues and answered my questions.

I would highly recommend reading the integration guides [Shopify and Accounting Integration Guide (When starting from the Shopify App Store)] before completing the integration!

R.DUBZ

I have requested assistance a few times, and each time i get great service. Hazel has helped me on many occasions, much appreciated and recommended!

Alpine Provisions

I really appreciated Karol's assistance today with questions I had. She reviewed all options with me and followed up with team.

Pinky's Iron Doors

Karol was so amazing helped made my day, she was so professional and did everything she could to help. She actually helped solve issues and bigger issues she made sure i felt at ease that it will be fixed by the right team members of hers

Cedar Hill Farm Co.

One of the most frustrating software experiences I have had in 9 years of business! There is no step-by-step installation instruction--you have to search fro everything or sit on the chat all day to try to understand it. NOT a seamless integration with Shopify and/or Quickbooks. A total waste of an entire afternoon is all using this app amounted to for me. The customer service guy was really nice, but the program is just not user-friendly if you aren't actually an accountant.

December 2, 2019

Hi Cedar Hill Farm Co,

We're sorry for the experience you've had. We've taken on your feedback and will make an effort in improving set up and guidance. Our team have reached out with suggestions on helping sync your inventory into QuickBooks Online. If you have any further questions, please email our support team at support@onesaas.com and we'll be happy to help.

- OneSaas Customer Champions

Corganics

Karol with chat support was great. She was very helpful, informative and patient, oh so patient with me. Thank you and I am happy with the app so far.

The Bona Fide Store & Barbershop

Good customer service! Karol answered me quickly and was very informative and patient. Happy with the app so far!

Sparkle City

Karol with chat support was awesome in helping me fix my errors. She made my mistake and correction a lot easier and was very attentive and fast. Great support!

Ciranova Florida

The technical service is agile and very efficient. Then they work on the solution of the problems.

Troy and Rafael are two very nice and very capable boys.

We are very satisfied with Onesaas

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9