QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Organico Wellness

This app works great to help keep everything synced and organized. I had trouble with figuring out why my sales weren't being transferred and Vince was able to quickly figure it out and walked me through it step by step. Thank you Vince!

Wear The Shield

I use One Saas for all of my eCom sites. All five of them. Their integration is flawless, and their customer support is untouched. 10 Stars isn't enough for them. And a big thank you to Vince and Ronnie for always being so great. Recommended 12/10 times!!

Omigot! by Prime Stream

Troy helped me with all the technical and operational issues I had with thorough explanation. Useful app and great customer support!

VégÉcolo

The customer service is incredible! I will definitely recommend you. I am charmed by the support, the skill level and the flawless accompaniment of your technical team! Thank you so much ! Hazel and Karol were FABULOUS !!!!

Recyclocraftz Retail

Paul really helped me figure out a few different issues and was patient with me as I changed different settings. He reached out for his team to ensure me he was giving the right information. Very helpful!

Amano Artisans

This app saves a lot of time. It also connects to my Etsy account. Troy was very helpful and helped me through the setup. Great customer service. Highly recommended

K-Traps

I am using the app to sync my orders/sales receipts from Shopify to Quickbooks Online and all the fees. I contacted OneSaas to help me sync and Karol was super helpful. She made it very nice to work with OneSaas and made me very happy.

Blume Haus Fine Flowers

Karol was great at understanding my issue and helping me through the process. We didn't get it 100% resolved - as it has to be escalated within their developer team, but at least we have a plan of action and know exactly what needs to be done. looking forward to the final help

Amigos y Vinos

This app is very good at providing all the services we required and also many other features that other apps could not provide. Even the basic plan allows us to sync and point all the products from Shopify to the correct items in QBO with the help of their customer service live chat. Rafael, Karol and Vince were so patient although I myself felt annoyed at my million questions. From syncing to troubleshooting, i will give them extra 5 more stars for that!

FRENCH GIRL

I've been using OneSaas for one of our Shopify stores, and wanted to get it set up on the other store. Troy was extremely helpful in setting it up and getting all of our settings correct. I'm very happy with OneSaas, as it saves me an immense amount of time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20