QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

WILD LAMA USA

Synchronization works and customer service is the best of any app in Shopify. Team was super quick to solve some issues, thanks Ronnie!

The Fine Artist - Tracey Bowes

Only just started, but the service is very quick. Instant customer service so far. Thank you Karol and friends.

Happy2U

I have facing some sales order import issue from Shopify to Quickbooks apps. I really appreciate assistance from Rafael who able to solve my issue :)

Stitches Medical

Paul was a great resource and provided excellent help in assisting us in integrating the QBO app with our shopify store. Best customer service and support! THANKS PAUL!

Maguari Store

so expensive app just want to connect one app to other you can pay $113 dollars to this provider so disappointment please get right price to your customers

November 17, 2020

Hi, OneSaas provides value and time savings by automating your workflow between Shopify and QuickBooks Online. We noticed that you mentioned quite a high volume of transactions between your Shopify account and QBO. The automation of these transactions would save a lot of time and accuracy in the data entry of these transactions! If you have any questions that we can address outside of pricing, please get in touch with support@onesaas.com and we will be happy to assist.
OneSaas Team

Idyll Collective

Troy did a great job helping me sync my store. Excellent and timely support and i would recommend...

GIRL WONDERFUL

The support is terrific. Paul was patient and knowledgeable and stuck with it all the way to the resolution of my issue.

Ouachita Farms

Troy was very helpful. Thank you! I had an issue with my sync, and Troy resolved it very quickly. Thanks!

Talon jewelry

Hazel did a great job helping me to integrate the app and getting all the little details correct and lined up.

Smith's

This app makes it much quicker to do my bookkeeping in QuickBooks since I'm not having to key in information that is already processed in Shopify. I ran in to one sync issue and had to contact support, and the were very helpful at quickly solving the problem for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25