QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Jeweled with Grace

Karol & Hazel, have been exceptional in their ability to solve my syncing problems, which I probably created. Epic customer service!!

Special Needs Xpress

Had a doubt spoke with Karol, provided great support and response. Very satisfied. I know that if I have another doubt they will be able to assist me.

Bunnytickles

Vince from onesaas has offered great help and service. All the issues were sorted in such short time. Strongly recommended this app and service. It save me lots of time to do the stocktake.

UnspeakableGaming

We've had issues with inventory not syncing correctly, but Karol really helped understand exactly what the problem was and did a fantastic job of answering any questions that we had.

Connected Devices

Hazel was an absolute star!!! She was kind and patient with helping us migrate to the new platform. Absolutely outstanding service. 5 STARS!!!!

Go See Christy Beauty

Vince really helped me! It was a long chat getting things set up. Please note that if you want all your items itemized to reconcile, you need an additional accounting app! He was very patient!

A Stylist's Secret

The app is easy to set up and pulls the sales information across to Quickbooks but not the cost of sales even though there are questions in the set up about where the costs should go. Possibly a future upgrade Onesaas?
I did have a problem with sales discounts which QBO presented correctly if the discount was below 50% but not if it was above 50% - the discount and the sales tax were not presented or accounted for correctly. Hazel on the support team was very helpful.

Orange Dot Baking Company

I just uploaded this app and with Karol's help I was able to have every transaction for the past month uploaded to Quickbooks. Like magic! Karol was super helpful in answering my questions and guiding me on making choices that have worked for other users. And so pleasant to work with. A great experience overall! This is going to save me so much time and money...

Zefiro Chicago

Getting set up was easy and well worth the initial trial period to see if the app is right for you/your business. The thing that gives OneSaas a 5 star rating is the customer service. I had a few sync issues that were slowing us down and kept us from getting the most out of the app. I just spent about 30 minutes chatting with Karol who walked me through the process to get it all set up properly. So helpful and absolutely great to work with. There are many apps out there that do similar things but customer service is king in my eyes. Thanks for all the help Karol!

Rheos

Wonderful experience. Not only is the app very intelligent the customer service is even better. They're always there to help with fast and knowledgable service to resolve issues on the spot. I've reached out several times and always to friendly service. Most recently, Karol has been a fantastic help. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12