QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

camilynbeth

Super helpful! Hazel was great & quick with response times:) We made the switch from our woo-commerce link to shopify & Hazel was able to accommodate this quickly & efficiently.

Canadian Spa GmbH

Marck was a star on support chat after our account disconnected. He got us up and running in a few minutes then stayed online to make sure the sync worked and our Shopify orders transferred to QBO. After that he migrated us seamlessly to the latest version of their app.

The Homebrew Beer Academy

I have been using the Legacy app for over a year now, with very little problems. Setting it up was easy, and I had it syncing my data once per day. The New system came along and I received a few messages to update, but I was concerned that remapping everything from one to the other was going to cause issues. Hazel, as usual, answered my chat and walked me through it, catching all the errors I had made, and keeping the chat going until it was done. Great support, works really well, and in my case, the fact that it now syncs every hour is very helpful for inventory control.

Propeller Coffee Co. Wholesale

While the app wasn't quite right for our company's needs, the support we received while testing was exemplary. Hazel, Marck and Vincent were terrific!

laughingelephant

I use this app to help me connect my Shopify site with QuickBooks Online.
I would like more ability to make more specific options on the website, as it's rather basic, but it does work.
Mostly I wanted to compliment the excellent customer service I was given by Troy (troy@onesaas.com). He was patient, kind, and stucjk with me until my problem was solved.

July 7, 2019

Thanks for the great review laughingelephant! Troy is thrilled that he could help you with a problem - reach out to our customer champions anytime support@onesaas.com - We're happy to help.

Rawtek Performances

Tried another app to connect with QuickBooks Online and it wouldn't work. This one worked within a few minutes. Had to contact support for one small thing and Hazel gave me an answer very quickly!

July 2, 2019

Thanks for the great review Rawtek Performances! We're happy to hear that you got your store working with QuickBooks online within minutes. Hazel is thrilled to have helped you get up and running quickly. Reach out to our customer champions for help anytime - support@onesaas.com

With your apps working happily together, you'll be able to get back to business.

If you'd like your business success featured on our website or social media, reach out to our customer advocates - marketing@onesaas.com

Artware Editions

Whenever I need assistance with anything, the customer service at OneSaas is very responsive and quick to fix it. In fact, Hazel just helped with an issue today that saved me tons of time. Very happy about that!

July 2, 2019

Thanks Artware Editions for your great review. Hazel and the rest of our customer champions are thrilled to have helped you get QuickBooks Online working with your store quickly.

Reach out to marketing@onesaas.com if you'd like to have your business featured on our website and social media platforms.

Rituels - Rasage Traditionnel et Soins de la Barbe

A1 for Customer service. Got an answer after 2 minutes only. Connect well between shopify and Quickbooks. When there's trouble, it's easy to notice and do the necessary adjustments.

July 2, 2019

Thanks Rituels for the great review! Our customer champions are glad to help your store quickly syncing with QuickBooks Online. We're happy to help out at anytime!

Marssos

The set up process was nice and simple with live chat assistance and useful guides.
The problem is that, what appears to be a core functionality of the app is broken - the orders that are imported do not include any fees. No worries, I contacted the live chat and was told their developers would take a look at it.
I totally understand that bugs can happen.
What's odd, is that I have been waiting for a fix for over 2 weeks. Every time I contact them they say that the developers are still working on it. This isn't normal for a piece of functionality that people actually get this app for.

The only reason this review is 2 stars is that the live chat is quite responsive and extended my trial (which has been of no use).

June 16, 2019

Hi Marssos, We're sorry you've been experiencing some delay in a solution to your problem. Our support team have reached out to you with a way to get this working. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused and please reach out to our support team if any further questions come up.

Saorsa

App works well for Shopify to QBO. Had a hiccup in syncing, and asked OneSAAS for support by email. Hazel got back to me quickly with a fix.
Would rate app 5 star -- but have to take 1 star off for the fact the sync stopped working for no reason, and required an intervention to fix.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7