QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Tout cru! fermentation

We just added this app to our Shopify store and so far we are very happy. Rafael helped us solve a minor issue we had with the Sync and now we are up and running.

Black Creek Coffee

App works great. I had a few issues with orders not syncing, but the customer support chat is awesome. Ronnie was incredibly helpful and was able to get everything working in no time.

ThornFisch

App is working great, needed a bit of help getting it started, but support was fast to respond and Ronnie was very helpful.

Pine Eco + Refillery

I had some more errors syncing Shopify to QBO, Rafael was very helpful and fixed the problems quickly. Thanks.

Knockabouts

Troy from the support chat was awesome in answering all my questions very quickly and effectively!

Terry Kneeshaw Art

Great support from Troy thank you! Very helpful and solved all my issues. Great app. Highly recommended.

SHE LIKES BVI

Support throughout the trial has been exceptional thus far with Karol and others. I will further update as i continue to evaluate this app. But so far, it is good.

GirlGottaChange

Vince helped me and was so helpful, solved my issue and more! I was frustrated but then the customer support really helped with my issue

Proud to be Primary

Hazel helped me quickly , precisely and patiently. so far so good with support from this app.

im not generally a fan of linkage apps but i do like good support.

SAM★INK®

I like the online support. Ronnie has the patience to explain and support me on order payout workflow. Sending me screenshots was effective in helping me understand. He was attentive and can predict my difficulties. Thank you Ronnie.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18