QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

GirlGottaChange

Vince helped me and was so helpful, solved my issue and more! I was frustrated but then the customer support really helped with my issue

Proud to be Primary

Hazel helped me quickly , precisely and patiently. so far so good with support from this app.

im not generally a fan of linkage apps but i do like good support.

SAM★INK®

I like the online support about a sync from Shopify to QBO. Ronnie was fast and knows his stuff. Thank you Ronnie.

Ketoshop Panama

Initial setup can be challenging if you are not familiar with Syncing Apps.
We reached out to Customer Support and Sherwin did a great job helping us with the initial sync. He worked with us solving all the issues we had. We are now up and syncing. Thanks!!!

Afrodite Ja

New user, the app has been great so far, wouldnt mind a few more features but Hazel from customer service is a superstar

Prepaid SIMs

Spent almost 1 hour online chatting with customer support. Excellent customer service, Troy is very patient, and he fixed up all the errors, all good now.

THE SKULL DEPOT

This has been an awesome app so far. Needed help, realized they have 24/7 chat help. Troy fixed me right up. Good to go now!

CITYLAB USA

Great app and customer service is very efficient. Recent help requests were handled promptly by Clarisse and Troy.

urbangreendistro

KAROL!!! She's amazing. I had been struggling so much and I asked her plenty of questions. She was very patient and has provided solutions to all my problems. She is the best! I was losing my mind and thought what i wanted to achieve was not possible but Karol proved me wrong.

We Will Survive

Karol provided excellent support, accomplished what I needed help with in a matter of minutes, and was extremely pleasant to converse with.