QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

HONEYBLOWOUT

Hazel was great in helping me integrate my app and gave me advice for QBO to be easier in set up. Great patience and help on every step of the way.

anlander.com │ 我們只賣好產品

Good CS. Quick answer and fix the Product link for us as it's borken and not able to sync that. It's good.

Hubman and Chubgirl

Sherwin is just awesome!
He rescued me with the weird errors in QBO and Shopify syncing...Thank! for the quick service. I loved it 10/10

Kosher Countertop

This app is amazing, and works so well. And you cant forget the amazing customer service! Thank you Karol!

Mi Salon Online

Hazel responded quickly and was very helpful and she was able to resolve our problem. Customer service was awesome!

GF Oats Australia

Marck is always super quick to respond and has been very helpful with us getting this app set up. We've received great customer service.

Darling Daylight

Rafael was very helpful and took the time to help me understand. I really appreciate a customer service that is resourceful to their customers.especially being a new business owner.

Diabetes Education Services

All of my interactions with their team has been positive. Today Karol, spent a lot of time with me, breaking down Open Saas and helping me better understand their platform.

Hungry Bark

I never take the time to write reviews - but I felt obligated to share my experience this time. I received absolutely excellent customer service from the team at OneSaas, specifically Karol.

Karol was patient, hands on, and really took the time to understand the complicated request and find a solution to solve the problem I had.

Thank you!

CHUS

It works great!

Some things have yet to be fixed from the developer side, like enabling a trigger for full stock sync if you accidentally change your stock number in the Shopify store. Overall it works as it supposed to.

Hazel from customer service was incredibly helpful.