QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Southern Stitches

I'm using this app to better track inventory between shopify and Quickbooks so I can run reports. Karol was very knowledgable and helpful in getting me properly set up, as I had issues on my end. She was very patient in narrowing down my issues and got me fixed up! I haven't got to use the app yet, but thought her customer service skills were worth rating!

SM Global Shop

Thank you for Karol. I have an issue with Shopify but she solves everything very quickly. I like it !!!

Tactical Flow Meter

The customer service reps who help out are AMAZING! They fix any problems, that are MOSTLY made by "ourselves" because we are not clear how the whole thing works. THEN, when they fix a broken element for you they TEACH you what it is you did wrong by the EXAMPLE! LOVE IT. They are FAST! Thanks so much for all your SUPER FAST help! I have worked with Sherwan, Marck, Rafael and Vincent and they are ALL Super AWESOME! Thanks again! YOU GUYS are why I use OneSaas! Today Paul helped me out with a big problem that I self created. They are BRILLIANT FAST and SUPER NICE!

Jeweled with Grace

Karol & Hazel, have been exceptional in their ability to solve my syncing problems, which I probably created. Epic customer service!!

Special Needs Xpress

Had a doubt spoke with Karol, provided great support and response. Very satisfied. I know that if I have another doubt they will be able to assist me.

Bunnytickles

Vince from onesaas has offered great help and service. All the issues were sorted in such short time. Strongly recommended this app and service. It save me lots of time to do the stocktake.

UnspeakableGaming

We've had issues with inventory not syncing correctly, but Karol really helped understand exactly what the problem was and did a fantastic job of answering any questions that we had.

Connected Devices

Hazel was an absolute star!!! She was kind and patient with helping us migrate to the new platform. Absolutely outstanding service. 5 STARS!!!!

Go See Christy Beauty

Vince really helped me! It was a long chat getting things set up. Please note that if you want all your items itemized to reconcile, you need an additional accounting app! He was very patient!

A Stylist's Secret

The app is easy to set up and pulls the sales information across to Quickbooks but not the cost of sales even though there are questions in the set up about where the costs should go. Possibly a future upgrade Onesaas?
I did have a problem with sales discounts which QBO presented correctly if the discount was below 50% but not if it was above 50% - the discount and the sales tax were not presented or accounted for correctly. Hazel on the support team was very helpful.