QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Closed Loop Farms

The app works well and is very easy to set up. I've run into a few bugs here and there, but nothing major, and the customer support has always been very quick and effective at resolving the issues.

Alpha Global Imports Pty. Ltd.

Troy thank you for your help, You made my life easy. Thank you all Onesaas. Good App. This app is quite easy to use and especially their customer service is best. I am very happy. Thank you again Troy, I wish you get a lot of success in your life.

Blake Hill Preserves

We are launching a new website with Shopify and many integrations. OneSaas has been by far the best customer service experience. Super responsive via chat, they follow up via email when you forget you started a chat. Will answer anything! Answers thoughtfully and always trying to understand their customers work flow and how best they can integrate accordingly. AMAZING! DEAN was super responsive and so friendly!

Noggin Oil

WOW, AMAZING SUPPORT!, The application is solid, its both easy and flexible to setup. You can map all you individual transactions including taxes, revenues and deposits, reliably and synchronize to update automatically on a scheduled routine. That's the way it's supposed to work, and it does. BUT where this group really shine is in great customer support. I experienced this first hand in an exceptional situation, where I am rebuilding a QBO datafile. Hazel, Vincent, Ronnie and Troy ALL went above and beyond in helping me recover stray data going back nearly 3 years. I received comprehensive timely updates as these great people worked to help me resurrect the datafile. Without these great people I would have been forced to reenter untold amounts of data manually. Instead Hazel, Vincent, Ronnie and Troy all allowed me to simply import the data piece by piece. Count me as a very happy customer Thanks Guys!

Aqua Hair Extensions

Beyond the app working perfectly, the team behind the product is outstanding. With other apps linking Shopify to QB, you'll often get time outs resulting in data being missing from your QB account. Another app I used didn't have the option to resync the connection manually. This is an incredible feature, and really great when we want quick inventory updates to display in Shopify. The team is always available to assist with errors or explain different functions of the app. I've worked with many different individuals, quite recently Dean assisted me with resyncing all of our Sales Receipts after we had updated some product names in our store. Everyone has been pleasant, helpful, and knowledgeable. Thank you for making this connection with our store effortless!

SUPCUPS®

I am still learning how to use the software -- Troy, one of the customer service agents, walked me through my questions step by step. Troy went above and beyond by allowing me to share my screen and showing me the exact thing I needed to do.

The Keto Collective

Really helpful support team. Karol helped me with all my questions. The app works well syncing between Shopify and Quickbooks.

Tribe and True Boutique

Ronnie was fantastic. Super, super helpful and got me everything that I needed. Definitely went above and beyond!

Mabru Power Systems

Paul was amazing in helping me to set this up. Awesome experience! It was easy and accurate. Not 1 complaint!

Rugs by Roo

Still on my 7 day trial period but had issues syncing my data. Was able to connect with Dean via chat instantly without any wait time. He dug around to figure out what was the issue. Turns out it the issue was on Quickbooks' end. Dean walked me through how to change some settings on Quickbooks and my issue was resolved! Will likely switch over to paid plan. Very much appreciate the instant support, which is hard to find nowadays, I find.