QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Pluck Tea

Hazel was great at navigating through the complexity of three issues today! I think she might be psychic. One ticket opened and two understood/resolved. Great progress. Thank you!!

Fireplace Choice

Troy in customer service was super helpful in setting this up which I really appreciate. So far the APP and Integration are working great, getting more than I expected, definitely recommend.

Watkins Family Wine

Excellent, simple to set up app that just works. I used OneSAAS to interface data from Shopify to Quickbooks Online (QBO). I set up the interface in 10 minutes via the app, and transactions came through accurately. Troy from OneSAAS customer service was also very helpful. Highly Recommend.

MYPETS.LK

Tried this app , ran in to some technical glitches.... Sherwin was extremely helpful and attentive .... Awesome service...

WILD LAMA USA

Synchronization works and customer service is the best of any app in Shopify. Team was super quick to solve some issues, thanks Ronnie!

The Fine Artist - Tracey Bowes

Only just started, but the service is very quick. Instant customer service so far. Thank you Karol and friends.

Happy2U

I have facing some sales order import issue from Shopify to Quickbooks apps. I really appreciate assistance from Rafael who able to solve my issue :)

Stitches Medical

Paul was a great resource and provided excellent help in assisting us in integrating the QBO app with our shopify store. Best customer service and support! THANKS PAUL!

Maguari Store

so expensive app just want to connect one app to other you can pay $113 dollars to this provider so disappointment please get right price to your customers

November 17, 2020

Hi, OneSaas provides value and time savings by automating your workflow between Shopify and QuickBooks Online. We noticed that you mentioned quite a high volume of transactions between your Shopify account and QBO. The automation of these transactions would save a lot of time and accuracy in the data entry of these transactions! If you have any questions that we can address outside of pricing, please get in touch with support@onesaas.com and we will be happy to assist.
OneSaas Team

Idyll Collective

Troy did a great job helping me sync my store. Excellent and timely support and i would recommend...