QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Ketoshop Panama

Initial setup can be challenging if you are not familiar with Syncing Apps.
We reached out to Customer Support and Sherwin did a great job helping us with the initial sync. He worked with us solving all the issues we had. We are now up and syncing. Thanks!!!

Afrodite Ja

New user, the app has been great so far, wouldnt mind a few more features but Hazel from customer service is a superstar

Prepaid SIMs

Spent almost 1 hour online chatting with customer support. Excellent customer service, Troy is very patient, and he fixed up all the errors, all good now.

THE SKULL DEPOT

This has been an awesome app so far. Needed help, realized they have 24/7 chat help. Troy fixed me right up. Good to go now!

CITYLAB USA

Great app with great customer service. Hazel was very quick and thorough resolving an issue we had. Otherwise, the app does exactly what I need to do...huge time saver.

urbangreendistro

KAROL!!! She's amazing. I had been struggling so much and I asked her plenty of questions. She was very patient and has provided solutions to all my problems. She is the best! I was losing my mind and thought what i wanted to achieve was not possible but Karol proved me wrong.

We Will Survive

Karol provided excellent support, accomplished what I needed help with in a matter of minutes, and was extremely pleasant to converse with.

LIQUIDATION RUGS

HAZEL FROM SUPPORT IS 20/10, HELPED ME WITH EVERYTHING. I HOPE HER TEAM LEADER GIVES HER A PAY RAISE AND OR BONUS AS SHE IS AMAZING.

Locksmith Keyless

Thank you Hazel for your help! You help me to solve my issues
Very fast service
They answer all my questions

Vermiganics

Sherwin was a great help in solving my issue. Prompt service and very friendly! Great app that works seamlessly.