QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

GIRL WONDERFUL

The support is terrific. Paul was patient and knowledgeable and stuck with it all the way to the resolution of my issue.

Ouachita Farms

Troy was very helpful. Thank you! I had an issue with my sync, and Troy resolved it very quickly. Thanks!

Talon jewelry

Hazel did a great job helping me to integrate the app and getting all the little details correct and lined up.

Smith's

This app makes it much quicker to do my bookkeeping in QuickBooks since I'm not having to key in information that is already processed in Shopify. I ran in to one sync issue and had to contact support, and the were very helpful at quickly solving the problem for me.

ThreeDots

I had a few issues and Rafael was able to help me in a few minutes and make things even better than expected. Thanks guys!

AerialSolutionsIO

Amazing app. Was a bit confused how to set it up but Marck is extremely knowledgeable and helped us out and was super quick with everything.

Prachyam

I was just trying to integrate my Shopify with QuickBooks. This app helped me in doing so, in a simple way. Very good customer support too, Clarisse helped me with every issue I was facing during the integration and invoicing.

Van Breakers

Brilliant App, great support from Paul and Karol, highly recommend, its a essential app, required to use with Quickbooks

Good Food Maldives

Absolutely outstanding customer service. Ronnie and Paul were very quick to resolve all data issues I was facing.

Francee Farms

Absolutely outstanding customer support for dummies like me. Ronnie was patient and able to communicate so that I could understand and get fixed. IMpressed and thankful :)