QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

NasoClenz

I was needing to use this app to connect our QBO database to Shopify. I also needed the data that synced from Shopify to QBO to provide the necessary information for Avalara to extract the sales and sales tax information to file in all required jurisdictions. Rominick was very helpful in choosing the correct settings for the data sync to meet my needs.

SWINGA Cricket

Thanks Ronnie for your help. Quick response from the team and good knowledge about the products in and out. Cheers

Catriana UK Ltd

Karol in customer support is AMAZING! Super fast fix - knew exactly what I needed to do to fix my issue. I love this support team - restores my sanity!! Thank you :)

Maguire Shoes

Super service ! I had problem with my payments. Marck is very patient (as I'm not billingual) and make sur everything works !
Thank you Marck !

lizton sign shop wholesale

Sherwin is the bomb and was of great help with all of our questions. Definately will be using this app going forward it is great!

CNCT Coolers, Inc.

This app integrates well and reduces the admin work on the user. Integration is complex imo and will require support from the team. They resolved every issue every time. Benielle was particularly fast and helpful. Thank you!

MLE

Their live chat support is awesome! Ronnie was able to help me update some SKUs with my inventory/Quickbooks to help me get a last minute invoice out.

Celestial Buddies

This app has been a great help to our wholesale website, and I have now added it for our retail site, with which, today, I was was ably assisted by Rafael, who was very patient, answered all my questions and resolved my issues. I do have one suggestion: please consider adding phone to your help options, especially with some screen sharing capability. It would save lots of time for all of us. Especially for those of us not thoroughly familiar with all the terminology, and hands-on visual and visible approach would go a long way.

Meow Avenue

Quickbooks is definitely a great app for small businesses once you understand it. I was having a tough time understanding where I was going wrong, but with the help of Sherwin, they have made it much easier to understand! Their customer service is the best ever and so thankful for Sherwin's help!

August River Co

This app has been great, but an app is only as good as the support staff running it. I had an invoice issue that I was doubtful could be resolved - but Paul was able to work with me for a solid hour resolving my issue.