QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

OTTOGEE

By far the best thing about this is the customer support. I've probably asked over 100 questions over the past 30 days, and the instant responses on chat and email are what make the difference. Looked at other QBO syncs, literally still waiting for responses and now over 14 days. Shout out to Troy for his support.

Flagman of America

The app works very well without any issues and they also have great and helpful customer service. 10/10

greenbikeusa

I have been using this app to transfer my orders and items from Shopify to Quickbooks Online, the app is working great and saves me a lot of time. Customer service is excellent, professional, quick and very helpful. I have been given help from Hazel and Paul, both are great. Thank you

June & Beyond Boutique

I started my free trial yesterday. I was worried about the implentation being done correctly but everytime I have logged in it has been super quick for a response and help on the resolution. Their support has been amazing and very helpful and I haven't even past my free trial yet. Dean, Marck, and Ronnie have been most helpful and I believe we will be upgrading to the full version soon.

Camel Senior Shop

This is a great great app for my company. It can sync large number of sales & products in a very short time and with great accuracy. It is also user friendly because the setup is simple, customizable, and is with sufficient functions as well.

I would like to express my big thanks to Ronnie, their customer service staff who really helped me release my pain. I accidently synced my 2000+ products to QBO with wrong "starting inventory date". Ronnie patiently answered my questions and helped me refresh ALL the products!

I have also contacted a few customer service before and none of my questions were left unsolved. Excuse me if I could not remember their names.

I would really recommend others to use this app for integration between Shopify and QBO.

Simple Company

Haze help me to fix my sync error..appreciated her work & behavior...she is very kind and her communication skills are impressive...

Bleckley House Gifts

Dean was SO helpful. I was heading down a confusing path and he cleared it all up for me! Great customer service. The four star is only because the app doesn't fully communicate with Shopify regarding products.

DCN Crafts

Troy was extremely helpful in configuring the refunds in the app for us. We've always found there support to be professional and speedy.

Valera Green Screens

This company is amazing! My QBO was all messed up due to another app sending data into my system. Troy and Sherman were amazing. They walked me through the issues. were very patient with me and got my system resynced. QBO is now clean and matches up perfectly with my shopify reports. And I learned a bunch about accounting as well. Would 100% recommend this company!

Rosehaven Yarn Shop

The support has been great to get Quickbooks Online and Shopify talking. There is always someone to help out and quick with a fix or a suggestion. Thanks Paul!