QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Orange Dot Baking Company

I just uploaded this app and with Karol's help I was able to have every transaction for the past month uploaded to Quickbooks. Like magic! Karol was super helpful in answering my questions and guiding me on making choices that have worked for other users. And so pleasant to work with. A great experience overall! This is going to save me so much time and money...

Zefiro Chicago

Getting set up was easy and well worth the initial trial period to see if the app is right for you/your business. The thing that gives OneSaas a 5 star rating is the customer service. I had a few sync issues that were slowing us down and kept us from getting the most out of the app. I just spent about 30 minutes chatting with Karol who walked me through the process to get it all set up properly. So helpful and absolutely great to work with. There are many apps out there that do similar things but customer service is king in my eyes. Thanks for all the help Karol!

Rheos

Wonderful experience. Not only is the app very intelligent the customer service is even better. They're always there to help with fast and knowledgable service to resolve issues on the spot. I've reached out several times and always to friendly service. Most recently, Karol has been a fantastic help. Thank you!

Joseph Stern

It has bugs at times, but customer service is great. Hazel has helped me several times and has been detailed and attentive.

Depeche-Toi

If I could give this zero stars I would. I set this up and configured according to their guide and upon the initial synch it DOUBLED my inventory and did not synch it according to the SKU or Product Name. It created new inventory items in QB for ALL my products using the SKU number as the Product Name and SKU number. They did not help me and said sorry, there's nothing we can do to fix it. BEWARE!

February 2, 2020

Hi Depeche-Toi,
It’s unfortunate that the initial sync doubled your inventory. We have tried to help understand what enabled the sync to do so whilst on chat with you. As the account is closed – we cannot troubleshoot any further but from what we can gather, the sync was set to match products by product name rather than SKU and to create new products that didn’t match as inventoried items. Our guides show the option for items to be matched by SKU as well as product name and would have been happy to work with you on configuring the workflow so that the inventory is not doubled for your syncs going forward. Again, it is unfortunate that your inventory doubled during your sync and we're happy to go through all sync settings before you sync again if you wanted - we're available to chat live in app or send a quick email to support@onesaas.com
- OneSaas Customer Support

Wallace Mercantile Shop

Just signed up on the app. Had some syncing difficulties but Hazel was really good walking me through and helping me to get it working properly.

Ellen Vandamme

great support!
fast, glad to help, friendly, it's not always easy to set up everything for a new software, but they are there to help!

Pure Salt Shoppe

Hazel from customer support was extremely helpful and quick to respond. We are integrating our Shopify store with QBO, and she made the process really easy to understand.

Inks N Stuff Ltd.

Hanzel was amazing at helping me reduce the software costs in our business for the 2020 year. Quick and super friendly!

Octavia Elizabeth Jewelry

Just figuring the App out still, but so far Hazel has been so helpful! Thank you Hazel! Will need some more time to make sure app works etc, but so far, happy.