QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

R&D Skis

Great integration, easy to customize and setup within 15min. Also awesome support (specially Dean on the chat)!

GOpure Pod

Dean was so helpful answering my questions and problem solving to find the best solution. He was knowledgeable and gave quick answers. Very helpful.

Pickleball Depot

Dean was great in solving my issue super quickly to get us back up and running. Always super fast and efficient service for a service that's so vital to running our business smoothly.

Pranamasks.com

Ronnie from OneSaas has helped me sync historical orders for our store. Thanks for the support. I highly recommend OneSaas.

Closed Loop Farms

The app works well and is very easy to set up. I've run into a few bugs here and there, but nothing major, and the customer support has always been very quick and effective at resolving the issues.

Alpha Global Imports Pty. Ltd.

Troy thank you for your help, You made my life easy. Thank you all Onesaas. Good App. This app is quite easy to use and especially their customer service is best. I am very happy. Thank you again Troy, I wish you get a lot of success in your life.

Blake Hill Preserves

We are launching a new website with Shopify and many integrations. OneSaas has been by far the best customer service experience. Super responsive via chat, they follow up via email when you forget you started a chat. Will answer anything! Answers thoughtfully and always trying to understand their customers work flow and how best they can integrate accordingly. AMAZING! DEAN was super responsive and so friendly!

Noggin Oil

WOW, AMAZING SUPPORT!, The application is solid, its both easy and flexible to setup. You can map all you individual transactions including taxes, revenues and deposits, reliably and synchronize to update automatically on a scheduled routine. That's the way it's supposed to work, and it does. BUT where this group really shine is in great customer support. I experienced this first hand in an exceptional situation, where I am rebuilding a QBO datafile. Hazel, Vincent, Ronnie and Troy ALL went above and beyond in helping me recover stray data going back nearly 3 years. I received comprehensive timely updates as these great people worked to help me resurrect the datafile. Without these great people I would have been forced to reenter untold amounts of data manually. Instead Hazel, Vincent, Ronnie and Troy all allowed me to simply import the data piece by piece. Count me as a very happy customer Thanks Guys!

Aqua Hair Extensions

Beyond the app working perfectly, the team behind the product is outstanding. With other apps linking Shopify to QB, you'll often get time outs resulting in data being missing from your QB account. Another app I used didn't have the option to resync the connection manually. This is an incredible feature, and really great when we want quick inventory updates to display in Shopify. The team is always available to assist with errors or explain different functions of the app. I've worked with many different individuals, quite recently Dean assisted me with resyncing all of our Sales Receipts after we had updated some product names in our store. Everyone has been pleasant, helpful, and knowledgeable. Thank you for making this connection with our store effortless!

SUPCUPS®

I am still learning how to use the software -- Troy, one of the customer service agents, walked me through my questions step by step. Troy went above and beyond by allowing me to share my screen and showing me the exact thing I needed to do.