QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Yevshan

The set up between Shopify & QBO was easy to install. It was simplified by "Hazel" that provided great tips. Her knowledge of the program is excellent.

Gemstech

Only sync 30 days history of orders. Ridiculous limitation which makes using the app mandatory from day one but not when the shop existed for a while.

July 18, 2020

Hi Gemstec, We offer unlimited historical data on our annual plans - while at the moment we are unable to offer annual plans when purchased via the Shopify store, we can offer these through our website directly. Please reach out to our support team at support@onesaas.com to get assistance moving over to an annual plan and benefitting from the unlimited historical data that you are requiring.

electricbyke

A complex app made very simple by helpful people like Hazel and Vince who did a great job explaining the difference between the different syncing options, etc.

Organico Wellness

This app works great to help keep everything synced and organized. I had trouble with figuring out why my sales weren't being transferred and Vince was able to quickly figure it out and walked me through it step by step. Thank you Vince!

Wear The Shield

I use One Saas for all of my eCom sites. All five of them. Their integration is flawless, and their customer support is untouched. 10 Stars isn't enough for them. And a big thank you to Vince and Ronnie for always being so great. Recommended 12/10 times!!

Omigot! by Prime Stream

Troy helped me with all the technical and operational issues I had with thorough explanation. Useful app and great customer support!

VégÉcolo

The customer service is incredible! I will definitely recommend you. I am charmed by the support, the skill level and the flawless accompaniment of your technical team! Thank you so much ! Hazel and Karol were FABULOUS !!!!

Recyclocraftz Retail

Vince was VERY helpful. Their customer service is great. He was very knowledgable and knew exactly what I needed, no need to do to much back and forth with explaining my problems. Quick, efficient, and helpful. Thank you!

Amano Artisans

This app saves a lot of time. It also connects to my Etsy account. Troy was very helpful and helped me through the setup. Great customer service. Highly recommended

K-Traps

I am using the app to sync my orders/sales receipts from Shopify to Quickbooks Online and all the fees. I contacted OneSaas to help me sync and Karol was super helpful. She made it very nice to work with OneSaas and made me very happy.