QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Blume Haus Fine Flowers

Karol was great at understanding my issue and helping me through the process. We didn't get it 100% resolved - as it has to be escalated within their developer team, but at least we have a plan of action and know exactly what needs to be done. looking forward to the final help

Amigos y Vinos

This app is very good at providing all the services we required and also many other features that other apps could not provide. Even the basic plan allows us to sync and point all the products from Shopify to the correct items in QBO with the help of their customer service live chat. Rafael, Karol and Vince were so patient although I myself felt annoyed at my million questions. From syncing to troubleshooting, i will give them extra 5 more stars for that!

FRENCH GIRL

I've been using OneSaas for one of our Shopify stores, and wanted to get it set up on the other store. Troy was extremely helpful in setting it up and getting all of our settings correct. I'm very happy with OneSaas, as it saves me an immense amount of time.

e3 Resources

Ronnie in support was very helpful and the app works great! We are very happy with the ability to submit transactions automatically to Quickbooks Online.

Hammond Aviation Pilot Supplies

App is good. Lacks a couple features that could really make it robust, but for a smaller business or if you're just getting started it's more than enough and will provide you everything you need. Customer service has also been great every time we've needed/reached out to them.

Gears For Ears

I installed this app with high hopes. I setup the app and tried to sync my shopify and quickbooks inventory according to the instructions given in this app. I spent a day fixing the names in both platforms. But when I finally synced it, I had duplicate of of my inventory in QBO. It is a big mess which I can't even solve. Quickbooks doesn't allow merging of two inventory items, nor can I delete my inventory.

I followed their instructions VERY clearly and now am stuck with an irreversible problem. This is very very frustrating.

June 17, 2020

Hi Gears For Ears,
It is unfortunate that your sync created duplicate inventory and can understand the frustration. Our team have reached out to clarify that our system offers the option to match with QuickBooks SKU or Name fields. For QuickBooks Online, the NAME field is mandatory and unique unlike the SKU field which can be optional. As a result, our integration offers the capability to match Shopify SKU with QuickBooks Online NAME field which can prevent this duplication.
We’re grateful for your feedback and are working on some UI improvements in reducing the confusion you’ve outlined.
Our team are always available for chat when in app or our website and you can email them any questions at support@onesaas.com – We’re happy to help with any questions you’re unsure of before you start syncing.
Best regards,
The OneSaas team

Heating & Plumbing London

I had the chance to get Troy to help me out with the setup. He was extremely knowledgable including accounting. I had tried another app before and will definitely not go back. Definitely recommended!

Kemmer Co

Troy was very knowledgeable, helpful and polite. Great to work with! This guy really knows his stuff!

Tout cru! fermentation

We just added this app to our Shopify store and so far we are very happy. Rafael helped us solve a minor issue we had with the Sync and now we are up and running.

Black Creek Coffee

App works great. I had a few issues with orders not syncing, but the customer support chat is awesome. Ronnie was incredibly helpful and was able to get everything working in no time.