QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

MOCHA BOBA

Awesome support! Hazel really helped me with the sync and provided amazing support that solved our sync problem. There's a wide room for improvement for this app but so far it has been serving its purpose.

Thanks OneSaaS and Hazel! Awesome job guys!

____________
Had to contact support again 03/24/2020 because of sync problem.. To the Dev team, please check inventory level sync QB to Shopify it seems that it has a bug when reimporting products.

Thanks Rafael for your help. All is good now. But I hope I don't need to contact support the next time I sync my products since it is one of you app's feature.

Thank you!

Alchemy Labs

The app is not perfect but so far it has been helpful. Hopefully they update some things like bundles in the future. Rafael was very nice and helpful.

Dreamless Hair

Ronnie was super helpful and helped me step by step and answer any and all the questions i had to get my intial workflow setup. they even sync some orders to my QBO account. Thanks again Ronnie!

Ribatex.se

Customer support is great, Vince is doing an outstanding job, excellent support. The application is very easy to use.

Human Heart Cosmic Heart

The Support from Karol about the configuration settings was amazing. Thanks a lot Karol. Great work!

123Dough Bakery

Way better than the Bold integration for Shopify to Quickbooks. Allows for invoices, but requires some time to setup. Still working on it, but the customer service from Ronnie in particular has been amazing and I'm confident we will get this humming.

Canna Devices

This app has the best customer service of any app I have worked with. This has saved an incredible amount of time and even more important it has reduced human errors in transferring invoices. I have worked with many of the customer service reps and they have all been amazing, but the most recent was Karol and wow she made things so easy to understand and helped iron some things out. Without a doubt this app is great for what it does. Take the free trial and work with the customer service to get it set up properly!

Federal & Black

I wanted to write a review of the customer service I just received from Troy. In a word, it was EXCELLENT!! I had way more questions than any of the articles you send out could answer, and so Troy created a screen-share, and I was able to ask specific questions and understand how OneSaas conveys information from Shopify to QBO.

It makes sense now, and I feel I can support the owner of Federal and Black, as I am her Accountant. It also means that I can support other Shopify business owners and will definitely suggest they use OneSaas to convey information rather than the other applications.

Troy impressed me with how much he knew, and it was easy to work with him. If OneSaas could build up a team of customer service reps like him that you could actively call into (if that is affordable), it could help OneSaas grow.

Again, I am thankful and appreciative for all Troy helped me with, and guided me through, and I look forward to being able to keep great records with my client.

-Michael

Smart Ghar

I am very new to accounting and their support was very helpful in resolving my issues. the app works perfect for me and has done all my sales sync. Ronnie was super helpful.

Driftless Chocolates

I had questions in set-up and Troy walked me through what I needed to know and did a fantastic job in doing so. Excellent!