QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Wine Stash

Awesome App. Syncs everything automatically. Customer Support is amazing. Saves us so much time every day with Accounting, Logistics and Fulfilment. Can highly recommend.

Boody Australia

Thrilled with OneSaas. First started with their Shopify > Xero Export.... beautiful. Now testing their Xero > Salesforce integration and so far so good. Customer service is exceptional. Johnny, Laszlo and the team have been great with onboarding and ongoing support.

Winecentral

Josh fixed some issues and then all the orders came through. Excellent service

Macgearau

Overall good and quick support with friendly team

Sergio Tacchini

When ever we have a problem we have been able to get it fixed very fast by contacting the onesaas staff they are all very friendly and always get back to us in a timely manner

My Comfy Pjs

I am so thankful that I have OneSaas integrating my Shopify website with Xero and my outsourced warehouse, Coghlan. They have always been able to fix any issues quickly. We put a lot of trust in such services and OneSaas have always been there for My Comfy PJs.

Metal Marvels

This app erased a LOT of my inventory in Shopify after it's syncing. It's now caused me to shut down while we do inventory and lose out on sales. I've emailed and have yet to get a response. This is completely unacceptable!

Bunion Sleeve Au

Great App. Very simple to use and comes with handy notifications. I use it to integrate my fulfilment. Does what it says on the can!

Charlienoblejuice

Great app! Simple to use and sync everything up!

Vapes Wholesale

Awesome app to sync up everything that we use!