QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

ThornFisch

App is working great, needed a bit of help getting it started, but support was fast to respond and Ronnie was very helpful.

Pine Eco + Refillery

Thank you Clarisse. There were products hung up in the App and you were very helpful in clearing them and pushing through the sales.
Have a great day.

Knockabouts

Troy from the support chat was awesome in answering all my questions very quickly and effectively!

Terry Kneeshaw Art

Great support from Troy thank you! Very helpful and solved all my issues. Great app. Highly recommended.

SHE LIKES BVI

Support throughout the trial has been exceptional thus far with Karol and others. I will further update as i continue to evaluate this app. But so far, it is good.

GirlGottaChange

Vince helped me and was so helpful, solved my issue and more! I was frustrated but then the customer support really helped with my issue

Proud to be Primary

Hazel helped me quickly , precisely and patiently. so far so good with support from this app.

im not generally a fan of linkage apps but i do like good support.

SAM★INK®

I like the online support about a sync from Shopify to QBO. Ronnie was fast and knows his stuff. Thank you Ronnie.

Ketoshop Panama

Initial setup can be challenging if you are not familiar with Syncing Apps.
We reached out to Customer Support and Sherwin did a great job helping us with the initial sync. He worked with us solving all the issues we had. We are now up and syncing. Thanks!!!

Afrodite Ja

New user, the app has been great so far, wouldnt mind a few more features but Hazel from customer service is a superstar