QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Musclelicious Foods

Ronnie helped via the chat and received AMAZING support, walked through the issue & providing solution!

Smockingbird's

I began using this app in order to cope with the mountain of paperwork that I have to enter in both Shopify and Quickbooks. My first mistake was doing it on a Friday afternoon. Little did I know that the OneSaas team does not work on the weekends. The result of the sync was that my inventory in Shopify was completely messed up. Most items showed as being out of stock and others showed numbers that made no sense like 4000 of one candle scent. The problem was that I had variants of items in Shopify but not in Quickbooks and the app could not make any sense of it. Fair enough but the reason that I'm giving OneSaas a 1 star rating is because of their appalling customer service. First off, I was not ever able to speak to someone about the problem but only in an email and not until the end of the weekend, 2 1/2 days later but also because in every single one of those emails, different members of the team chose to tell me that I had received multiple warnings of the problems that could happen and that the whole situation was my fault, oh and they could do nothing to solve my problems. The only warning I saw was this: "you need to make sure that you have your Accounting as you master inventory before enabling the stock level workflow". This did not make any sense to me. I tried to ask about this on Friday but they had already left for the weekend. They just kept repeating that I had been warned and it was my fault. I was even told this in my chat in which I asked how to delete the app and my data.
Customer Care Champions? I think not!

This review is a warning to all who might be considering this app. If your inventory is not squeaky clean, think long and hard before using this app. It will seriously mess your inventory up and the Customer Care Champions won't do anything but lay the blame at your feet.

February 25, 2020

Hi Smockingbird’s,
It’s an unfortunate experience to have your inventory misaligned in disparate apps when you’re after a way to solve mountains of manual paperwork. Our support team have reached out and have found the source of inventory discrepancies and stopped the automatic syncs that were configured. Our knowledge base articles are available for guiding integration setup and stock syncs when our support team are offline. The alerts and help icons in our app often link to specific articles for further guidance on the workflows that our users can configure. The stock levels workflow available in our app is optional and will not sync inventory unless you enable the workflow and click save to acknowledge that the workflow will sync the stock levels controlled by QuickBooks Online. Our team are more than happy to help with any configuration settings that users are unsure of before they start syncing data. We’re available to chat live in app or on our website 24/5 or by sending a quick email to support@onesaas.com
-OneSaas Customer Support

Southern Stitches

I'm using this app to better track inventory between shopify and Quickbooks so I can run reports. Karol was very knowledgable and helpful in getting me properly set up, as I had issues on my end. She was very patient in narrowing down my issues and got me fixed up! I haven't got to use the app yet, but thought her customer service skills were worth rating!

SM Global Shop

Thank you for Karol. I have an issue with Shopify but she solves everything very quickly. I like it !!!

Tactical Flow Meter

The customer service reps who help out are AMAZING! They fix any problems, that are MOSTLY made by "ourselves" because we are not clear how the whole thing works. THEN, when they fix a broken element for you they TEACH you what it is you did wrong by the EXAMPLE! LOVE IT. They are FAST! Thanks so much for all your SUPER FAST help! I have worked with Sherwan, Marck, Rafael and Vincent and they are ALL Super AWESOME! Thanks again! YOU GUYS are why I use OneSaas!

Jeweled with Grace

Karol & Hazel, have been exceptional in their ability to solve my syncing problems, which I probably created. Epic customer service!!

Special Needs Xpress

Had a doubt spoke with Karol, provided great support and response. Very satisfied. I know that if I have another doubt they will be able to assist me.

Bunnytickles

Vince from onesaas has offered great help and service. All the issues were sorted in such short time. Strongly recommended this app and service. It save me lots of time to do the stocktake.

UnspeakableGaming

We've had issues with inventory not syncing correctly, but Karol really helped understand exactly what the problem was and did a fantastic job of answering any questions that we had.

Connected Devices

Hazel was an absolute star!!! She was kind and patient with helping us migrate to the new platform. Absolutely outstanding service. 5 STARS!!!!