QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Heating & Plumbing London

I had the chance to get Troy to help me out with the setup. He was extremely knowledgable including accounting. I had tried another app before and will definitely not go back. Definitely recommended!

Kemmer Co

Troy was very knowledgeable, helpful and polite. Great to work with! This guy really knows his stuff!

Tout cru! fermentation

We just added this app to our Shopify store and so far we are very happy. Rafael helped us solve a minor issue we had with the Sync and now we are up and running.

Black Creek Coffee

App works great. I had a few issues with orders not syncing, but the customer support chat is awesome. Ronnie was incredibly helpful and was able to get everything working in no time.

ThornFisch

App is working great, needed a bit of help getting it started, but support was fast to respond and Ronnie was very helpful.

Pine Eco + Refillery

Thank you Clarisse. There were products hung up in the App and you were very helpful in clearing them and pushing through the sales.
Have a great day.

Knockabouts

Troy from the support chat was awesome in answering all my questions very quickly and effectively!

Terry Kneeshaw Art

Great support from Troy thank you! Very helpful and solved all my issues. Great app. Highly recommended.

SHE LIKES BVI

Support throughout the trial has been exceptional thus far with Karol and others. I will further update as i continue to evaluate this app. But so far, it is good.

GirlGottaChange

Vince helped me and was so helpful, solved my issue and more! I was frustrated but then the customer support really helped with my issue