QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Maintrac Group

Was a good app for integrations between MYOB and Shopify. Now with Intuits takeover of OneSaas and their decision to try and remove integration options with their opposition MYOB, they are dropping MYOB support in July. They are refusing to provide support or assistance with changing over to another platform. Frustrating!

April 14, 2021

Hi Maintrac Group – Our customer champions are happy to help with any questions you might have about your OneSaas syncs when migrating to another integration. With a lot of integration platforms in the market, it is hard for us to recommend specific services that would cater for individual businesses. Please reach out to support@onesaas.com if there is anything we could help you with in regards to your data syncs that could help in finding an alternative service. Chat soon, The OneSaas Team

Sage Distribution

If I could give this app less than 1 star I would. I have never spent so many hours on Support Chat as I have with this app. Not only is 90% of their support team completely unhelpful they will use any excuse to not have the problem be their app. I highly recommend NOT using this app!

March 16, 2021

Hi there, We're sorry for the experience you've had. We've taken on your feedback and will make an effort in improving set up and guidance. Our team have reached out in case you need any assistance. If you have any further questions, please email our support team at support@onesaas.com and we'll be happy to help.
- OneSaas Customer Champions

The Honey Exchange

Didn't sync sales receipts (which is the only thing I care about today) and synced products not using the name field and populating the income category with a cost of goods category. Complete waste of a whole work day.

March 10, 2021

Hi The Honey Exchange, Thank you for your comment. The issues you are describing sounds like you may have mis-configured the app settings and should be easily fixed with a few tweaks. Our experienced customer champions have reached out to you, and will be more than happy to help you get set up, simply email us at support@onesaas.com

Maguari Store

so expensive app just want to connect one app to other you can pay $113 dollars to this provider so disappointment please get right price to your customers

November 17, 2020

Hi, OneSaas provides value and time savings by automating your workflow between Shopify and QuickBooks Online. We noticed that you mentioned quite a high volume of transactions between your Shopify account and QBO. The automation of these transactions would save a lot of time and accuracy in the data entry of these transactions! If you have any questions that we can address outside of pricing, please get in touch with support@onesaas.com and we will be happy to assist.
OneSaas Team

Gears For Ears

I installed this app with high hopes. I setup the app and tried to sync my shopify and quickbooks inventory according to the instructions given in this app. I spent a day fixing the names in both platforms. But when I finally synced it, I had duplicate of of my inventory in QBO. It is a big mess which I can't even solve. Quickbooks doesn't allow merging of two inventory items, nor can I delete my inventory.

I followed their instructions VERY clearly and now am stuck with an irreversible problem. This is very very frustrating.

June 17, 2020

Hi Gears For Ears,
It is unfortunate that your sync created duplicate inventory and can understand the frustration. Our team have reached out to clarify that our system offers the option to match with QuickBooks SKU or Name fields. For QuickBooks Online, the NAME field is mandatory and unique unlike the SKU field which can be optional. As a result, our integration offers the capability to match Shopify SKU with QuickBooks Online NAME field which can prevent this duplication.
We’re grateful for your feedback and are working on some UI improvements in reducing the confusion you’ve outlined.
Our team are always available for chat when in app or our website and you can email them any questions at support@onesaas.com – We’re happy to help with any questions you’re unsure of before you start syncing.
Best regards,
The OneSaas team

Smockingbird's

I began using this app in order to cope with the mountain of paperwork that I have to enter in both Shopify and Quickbooks. My first mistake was doing it on a Friday afternoon. Little did I know that the OneSaas team does not work on the weekends. The result of the sync was that my inventory in Shopify was completely messed up. Most items showed as being out of stock and others showed numbers that made no sense like 4000 of one candle scent. The problem was that I had variants of items in Shopify but not in Quickbooks and the app could not make any sense of it. Fair enough but the reason that I'm giving OneSaas a 1 star rating is because of their appalling customer service. First off, I was not ever able to speak to someone about the problem but only in an email and not until the end of the weekend, 2 1/2 days later but also because in every single one of those emails, different members of the team chose to tell me that I had received multiple warnings of the problems that could happen and that the whole situation was my fault, oh and they could do nothing to solve my problems. The only warning I saw was this: "you need to make sure that you have your Accounting as you master inventory before enabling the stock level workflow". This did not make any sense to me. I tried to ask about this on Friday but they had already left for the weekend. They just kept repeating that I had been warned and it was my fault. I was even told this in my chat in which I asked how to delete the app and my data.
Customer Care Champions? I think not!

This review is a warning to all who might be considering this app. If your inventory is not squeaky clean, think long and hard before using this app. It will seriously mess your inventory up and the Customer Care Champions won't do anything but lay the blame at your feet.

February 25, 2020

Hi Smockingbird’s,
It’s an unfortunate experience to have your inventory misaligned in disparate apps when you’re after a way to solve mountains of manual paperwork. Our support team have reached out and have found the source of inventory discrepancies and stopped the automatic syncs that were configured. Our knowledge base articles are available for guiding integration setup and stock syncs when our support team are offline. The alerts and help icons in our app often link to specific articles for further guidance on the workflows that our users can configure. The stock levels workflow available in our app is optional and will not sync inventory unless you enable the workflow and click save to acknowledge that the workflow will sync the stock levels controlled by QuickBooks Online. Our team are more than happy to help with any configuration settings that users are unsure of before they start syncing data. We’re available to chat live in app or on our website 24/5 or by sending a quick email to support@onesaas.com
-OneSaas Customer Support

Depeche-Toi

If I could give this zero stars I would. I set this up and configured according to their guide and upon the initial synch it DOUBLED my inventory and did not synch it according to the SKU or Product Name. It created new inventory items in QB for ALL my products using the SKU number as the Product Name and SKU number. They did not help me and said sorry, there's nothing we can do to fix it. BEWARE!

February 2, 2020

Hi Depeche-Toi,
It’s unfortunate that the initial sync doubled your inventory. We have tried to help understand what enabled the sync to do so whilst on chat with you. As the account is closed – we cannot troubleshoot any further but from what we can gather, the sync was set to match products by product name rather than SKU and to create new products that didn’t match as inventoried items. Our guides show the option for items to be matched by SKU as well as product name and would have been happy to work with you on configuring the workflow so that the inventory is not doubled for your syncs going forward. Again, it is unfortunate that your inventory doubled during your sync and we're happy to go through all sync settings before you sync again if you wanted - we're available to chat live in app or send a quick email to support@onesaas.com
- OneSaas Customer Support

Cedar Hill Farm Co.

One of the most frustrating software experiences I have had in 9 years of business! There is no step-by-step installation instruction--you have to search fro everything or sit on the chat all day to try to understand it. NOT a seamless integration with Shopify and/or Quickbooks. A total waste of an entire afternoon is all using this app amounted to for me. The customer service guy was really nice, but the program is just not user-friendly if you aren't actually an accountant.

December 2, 2019

Hi Cedar Hill Farm Co,

We're sorry for the experience you've had. We've taken on your feedback and will make an effort in improving set up and guidance. Our team have reached out with suggestions on helping sync your inventory into QuickBooks Online. If you have any further questions, please email our support team at support@onesaas.com and we'll be happy to help.

- OneSaas Customer Champions

ForesightSportsCanada

This app/company are both unresponsive. If you're a Canadian business, look elsewhere. Their integration will not work with multiple tax rates (provincial tax rates). Also, though responsive on email, they will refuse to call you when asked and fixes will take 2+ weeks. This is all very confusing to me because it worked perfectly fine with my trial? Also, they are an Australian company which will keep you waiting for a response.

April 8, 2019

Hi Eric,

As we've discussed privately, we've given you a full refund on your yearly payment.

It was very unfortunate that our support staff were unable to call you at a time that suited you. Our live-chat support staff are available 24 hours to accomodate our customers across the globe.

In the meantime, our development team is in the process of debugging the issue around the grouped Canadian taxes. We will notify you as soon as the issues are fixed so we can get you set up on a new free trial. We'd love to give you the opportunity to try our update before subscribing to our paid service again.

Best regards,

The OneSaas team.

Bullet Fence Systems

I think this might be a good application if I can get it loaded properly. Very confusing on boarding, with very little support. I have been trying to chat with someone for support for a couple of weeks now. I will revise my review if they get me going and the program works well.

Previous 1