QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

ExSeed Supplies

Rafael was super helpful and quick at getting my issue sorted. Within 5 minutes he had resolved an issue that could have easily have cost me over 2 hours of extra work. Brilliant app and brilliant customer service!

Village Fog Vapourizers

Troy helped me figure out how to log out of the wrong quickbooks account and get signed into the correct account. He made it very easy and simple. His responses were quick and easy to understand.

Huff Harrington

I asked a question via the chat, and Paul immediately got back to me with an informative and kind response. I appreciate the expediency of both this app and Paul's assistance.

Craft Avenue

Ronnie was helping me out and I appreciated his responsiveness and willingness to help! I am new to both Quickbooks Online and OneSaas and Ronnie explained it for me in layman's terms.

Painted Stag Studio

I have dealing with Ronnie the last couple of days whilst integrating my apps. Awesome service *****

Desirable Chic Boutique

OMG, I was so lost and had no clue what i was doing. I chatted with TROY and he patiently walked through each step and helped step up EVERYTHING. He is so professional and very knowledgeablable in what he do. Thanks again TROY!!

Full Proof Baking

I had no idea what I was doing in Quickbooks or with this app but Troy patiently walked me through providing helpful informative links as well as jumping in and configuring my app so I could import old transactions. He was courteous, patient, and knowledgable. Really impressed by this app and this team.

Puros Privados

I had an issue that was not solved, but the customer service rep. Troy was great. Would definitely reccomend

RMC Rubber Mats Co

Hazel at Shopify by Onesaas was very helpful with all my questions about setting up the sync process. Easy, quick and simple. Thank you!

Pure Energy Apothecary

Converting from one web host to another is difficult enough! Fortunately, Rafael made syncing my new data to QBO seamless and kept my historical data untouched! Love when something that looks like it will take a long time is complete and perfect in a few minutes. Thank you Rafael for taking such great care of us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28