QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Bubulle et Jujube

I installed this app last week to help sync my sales from Shopify to Quickbooks. I was missing 2-3 transactions so I contacted client service for help. Rominik was amazing and not in a harry to hang up and go to the next costumer. He stayed online until we fixed the problem. He's explanations were perfect and clear. I was able to fix everything with his help. I highly recommand this app to sync Shopify with QBO. Thanks again Rominik for making this chat so enjoyable!

The Killer Clothing Collective

While the app is confusing the chat support is awesome and very responsive! Rominick was great at helping me with my syncing errors. Fast and too the point my transactions were syncing in no time. Thank you Rominick.

mosevic

Rominick guided me patiently through a way of bringing my past orders from shopify to quickbooks and helped to work out some problems along the way. Thanks again

LOGAN PETIT LOT

I really appreciated the help integrating Shopify to QB. Customer service was so helpful in assisting me through the live chat.

CLONEY

Rominick is the BEST customer service rep!!! So helpful and knowledgeable. Made the sync from Shopify to QBO a breeze.

Awardology

This app has been great in helping us sync QuickBooks Online and Shopify. When we run into issues, the support has been excellent. Yesterday I was assisted by Lori, and today by Rominick, and they both were extremely helpful.

HACKNEY NINE

This app has been really useful. Special thanks to Vincent in Support for navigating us through the set up and the operation.

Untamed Petals

This app is great. I'm just annoyed I didn't discover it sooner. Literally savings me hours upon hours of manual entries. I worked with Paul via chat and e-mail and he was so helpful. Highly recommend!

DriverCheck

We used the App to connect Shopify to QuickBooks Online in Canada, the service rep Rafael was very patient and helpful throughout the process. He was responsive and clear in all his answers, good job!

Boozy Bites

I'm switching from a WooCommerce site to Shopify and am learning that the two sites have significantly different backend set up processes. Sherwin was able to help me resolve all of the critical issues to get the sync up and running correctly. I've been very please with their customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61