QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector | Reviews

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

La Boîte à Énigmes

Great app to sync Quickbooks and Shopify! There is even a chat where you can get help to sync everything correctly. I spoke with Ronnie in the chat and he was really useful. Everything was sync in few minutes only! Thank you Ronnie

Products On White Photography

Looks great but doesn't support Shopify Edit Orders. So if you edit an order, a customer pays the updated invoice in Shopify, it will not sync over. That money will not be accounted for in quickbooks.

September 19, 2021

Hi Products On White Photography, thank you for taking the time to try out our app. Our team is evaluating how we can improve syncing edited orders suited to your business needs. Our advice here is to configure your integration settings to only sync invoices to QuickBooks once they are final and paid. If you need help doing this, please reach out to our support team via support@onesaas.com.

Phillip Ashley Chocolates

Great customer support. Rominick was super helpful. He was able to diagnose the problem and offer a solution quickly.

Black Cat PC - Providing Dell Parts Since 1998

Great easy to use software with clear setup instructions. Amazing customer service and knowledge from Sherwin

Friends of Buford Park & Mt. Pisgah

The app needs some work but the support staff like Vincent are a real asset and work hard to make you feel supported and heard.

Kanel Spices

This app is an amazing application. When the syncing with QuickBooks needs a little tweak, Sherwin with customer support is VERY efficient at correcting the errors. He is also pleasure to work with and extremely fast. I highly recommend this application.

HERRNE

I recently started using this app and the support received from Ronnie was quick and helpful. Will try more features in future and update rating accordingly

Wilkin & May

The customer service is outstanding, especially from Ronnie. My questions were answered immediately and all synching issues fixed within seconds. It's the best customer service I've experienced via website.

120 Ventures Inc

I had a problem with one order not been imported to QB. Dean help me right away. He explain me the problem and he reconnect the order so fast!! Dean was very nice and quick. Thank you so much!

Bellagala | Minnesota

Very nice. Karol was very helpful in getting our first order to sync after an error message. Thanks!