QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Busy Bee's Boutique Shop

I highly recommend this app. I worked with Paul who was very patient and kind. He took baby steps with me making sure my problem was resolved. Loved the quick response time and I didn't have to wait long for answers.

SQUEAK

QuickBooks Connector is a fantastic app. The detailed support we received to ensure accuracy of app was fantastic. Ronnie offered INCREDIBLE service and made sure everything was working for our business. Great app overall!

Healthy Beings Store

Great App! I worked with Ronnie from technical support and in minutes we were up. Recommend this for anyone connecting Shopify to Quickboooks

Kalena Instruments Hawaii

This is a great app to connect quickbooks. We had some issues with items not syncing and opened a chat with Vincent who corrected the problem on his side. We want to see some improvement in the app itself for syncing multiple locations. Right now everything is pulled in together. Overall its fantastic and saves us time. Most importantly, the support is good.

Kix'ies

Getting set up now.. but so far so good. Rominick was very helpful in the initial phase. Fingers crossed the rest goes smoothly! Had to chat back tonight and I got Ronnie... super helpful . So far loving the customer service

Bubulle et Jujube

I installed this app last week to help sync my sales from Shopify to Quickbooks. I was missing 2-3 transactions so I contacted client service for help. Rominik was amazing and not in a harry to hang up and go to the next costumer. He stayed online until we fixed the problem. He's explanations were perfect and clear. I was able to fix everything with his help. I highly recommand this app to sync Shopify with QBO. Thanks again Rominik for making this chat so enjoyable!

The Killer Clothing Collective

While the app is confusing the chat support is awesome and very responsive! Rominick was great at helping me with my syncing errors. Fast and too the point my transactions were syncing in no time. Thank you Rominick.

mosevic

Rominick guided me patiently through a way of bringing my past orders from shopify to quickbooks and helped to work out some problems along the way. Thanks again

LOGAN PETIT LOT

I really appreciated the help integrating Shopify to QB. Customer service was so helpful in assisting me through the live chat.

CLONEY

Rominick is the BEST customer service rep!!! So helpful and knowledgeable. Made the sync from Shopify to QBO a breeze.