QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Air Con Automotive

Ok so I thought Onesaas was going to be the answer to my problems. I sell products both online and over the counter. So my problem was tracking changing stock levels between shopify and my store. So I need an app to update stock levels between shopify and my accounting software. However Onesaas does not do this. At least not for Sageone. If I sell an item using sageone then Onesaas does not update shopify. I though initially it was me and the way i had it setup but I contacted support and they confirmed how useless Onesaas is.

Biya Baba

This "integration" set ALL my inventory counts to 0, I lost sales for an entire day & now have to spend time and money doing inventory counts again...
Customer service was no help, says an "Integration Preparation" email went out but I never received this nor did i see a warning or note where it says your QB's inventory count is the master inventory and to manually enter inventory into quickbooks before the first autosync. You would assume when integrating, that EVERYTHING especially inventory counts get automatically imported to your accounting software but no, it does not. For some reason you get skew #, name, everything else but the inventory count & pictures of each product in quickbooks thru oneSaas. This would not be such a big issue if they would at least allow you to restore your inventory counts or undo a sync but no they do not, neither does shopify.

Violet Kingdom Boutique

This app is garbage. They took $300 of my businesses money without my permission. When I asked them to refund it they kept saying that they were not able to process my return. I am now having to go through the claims process to get my money back. I highly recommend you stay away from this app.

The Gathershop

TERRIBLE app - 'automate your business' - it does not do this at all! The integrations break down every couple of months so you have to continually check its still working. Right now nothing has been integrated for 3 weeks and their idea for a solution is to manually enter every individual invoice wasting so much time and money. I would not recommend this app at all!

Metal Marvels

This app erased a LOT of my inventory in Shopify after it's syncing. It's now caused me to shut down while we do inventory and lose out on sales. I've emailed and have yet to get a response. This is completely unacceptable!

2 Next