QuickBooks Connector

QuickBooks Connector

by Intuit

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Exway Canada

Setting up can be confusing at first. Thank goodness the support operators are very patient. Thank you Ronnie for taking the time to work out misunderstandings and making things clear.

The Casual Bee Boutique

It's a bit confusing to get the accounts right for syncing but Ronnie was very helpful and responsive via the help chat

East L.A. Sweets

I used this app to help integrate QB Self-Employed. Ronnie was a big help and walked me step by step. I wish he were able to help on the QB integration once we synched (can't see the entries in QB and now need to contact QB to fix that end.)

Colt Cattle Company Inc.

I had some questions about integrating Shopify with QBO. Karol was able to quickly answer my questions and fix my problems. It is now integrating with QBO.

Dirty Labs

We are just getting this app up and running and the customer support at 11pm was great. Ronnie helped me work through my problems and get me set up and heading in the right direction in no time. Was a relief that I could find someone so late at night, never know when you get the free time to work on all the little ins and outs needed to get it all sorted.

Cybele's Games

I just installed this app to sync Shopify and Quickbooks Online for inventory and transactions. Had an issue with sales tax not syncing but Rafael at OneSaas was quick to resolve the issue. Thanks Rafael.

Happy2U

I have facing some sales order import issue from Shopify to Quickbooks apps. I really appreciate assistance from Rafael who able to solve my issue :)

Closed Loop Farms

The app works well and is very easy to set up. I've run into a few bugs here and there, but nothing major, and the customer support has always been very quick and effective at resolving the issues.

Bleckley House Gifts

Dean was SO helpful. I was heading down a confusing path and he cleared it all up for me! Great customer service. The four star is only because the app doesn't fully communicate with Shopify regarding products.

Rosehaven Yarn Shop

The support has been great to get Quickbooks Online and Shopify talking. There is always someone to help out and quick with a fix or a suggestion. Thanks Paul!