QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Blume Haus Fine Flowers

Karol was great at understanding my issue and helping me through the process. We didn't get it 100% resolved - as it has to be escalated within their developer team, but at least we have a plan of action and know exactly what needs to be done. looking forward to the final help

Hammond Aviation Pilot Supplies

App is good. Lacks a couple features that could really make it robust, but for a smaller business or if you're just getting started it's more than enough and will provide you everything you need. Customer service has also been great every time we've needed/reached out to them.

Ketoshop Panama

Initial setup can be challenging if you are not familiar with Syncing Apps.
We reached out to Customer Support and Sherwin did a great job helping us with the initial sync. He worked with us solving all the issues we had. We are now up and syncing. Thanks!!!

Double Haven Brands Limited

Mostly working, but currently we're experiencing a technical issue. Not yet resolved, but Vince in support is killin' it with great customer chat support. Thanks, Vince!

Leggiadro

Very nice app but I wish they would support multi-location by marking the sales with the location in QB. Karol offered very quick and solid support.

Fustle

Does what it says on the tin so far. And the customer care has been really good so far. Had a super fast response from Karol who was able to resolve an issue I had within 10 minutes of submitting a question . (Edit) Having contact Karol again about some further issues, she was able to react and resolve everything really quickly and was able to provide some suggestions on how I could update some of the other apps I use to streamline everything which was even better! Would recommend for sure.

HONEYBLOWOUT

Hazel was great in helping me integrate my app and gave me advice for QBO to be easier in set up. Great patience and help on every step of the way.

anlander.com │ 我們只賣好產品

Good CS. Quick answer and fix the Product link for us as it's borken and not able to sync that. It's good.

CHUS

It works great!

Some things have yet to be fixed from the developer side, like enabling a trigger for full stock sync if you accidentally change your stock number in the Shopify store. Overall it works as it supposed to.

Hazel from customer service was incredibly helpful.

Alchemy Labs

The app is not perfect but so far it has been helpful. Hopefully they update some things like bundles in the future. Rafael was very nice and helpful.