QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

rbeey

Great customer support, Dean helped me walk through the setup. Looking forward to use that and stick with this product

Love and Passion Life

I haven't used the app yet, but I inquired about getting some help with the integration of QB with Shopify and Rafael was really helpful with resources that will go over before mapping the two together. So far so good! Thank you, Rafael!

Azulina Home

This app has been a time lifesaver! The set up process is easy and, if you errors occur, the on-line chat team, specifically Dean, can easily and seamlessly help you fix the issues quickly.

ChicQute

I asked questions about quick books and Ronnie was very helpful, I was a little confused and Ronnie cleared everything up for me! Thanks again Ronnie!!

Old Time Farm | Mercer County, PA

I love the app and everyone has been so helpful with any questions or problems. Dean helped me today straighten out a product I messed up by changing to inventory.

Mondoz Store

I am using this app. Great customer service! Vince adn Paul are amazing and did their best to solve my problems! Now my inetgration works and is completed thanks to them. I recommend working with them

Casabela Shoppe

I just subscribed to Quickbooks and decided to try this free app. I was having some issues syncing my orders. Vince from customer support was able to help me get the data I needed. He was extremely helpful. I loved how quick he was able to resolve my issue.

Volatus Aerospace

Love the app, but the customer support is what seals the deal! Ronnie has been amazing as well as others over a few setup issues we've had. All solved now thanks to them!

BrainStor-m

Merci à Karol pour son aide lors de l'intégration de Shopify sur notre Quickbooks. Pas évident, pas toutes les options, mais une aide précieuse du chat

Kate Lester Home

Setup was simple and Dean quickly helped me with my questions! I look forward to seeing how well it integrates with QBO