QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Lifestyle Clotheslines

Onesass is a great addition for our business and it allows us to connect many things together and automate so much.

The support team has been great if I have had to contact them and would recommend anyone looking for a great tool for connecting all your services up in one place.

Dehumidifier Online

Fantastic product.

Really makes it so easy, I just run it automatically every morning and if I need to during the day.

Means I can be away from the office without having to worry about orders getting fulfilled.

On the rare occasions I have contacted support, they have been excellent.

Very happy customer.

Curvyswimwear

The support from Johnny at One Saas has been nothing short of amazing. Very quick to reply to my numerous questions while getting 3 Shopify sites all hooked up to one accounting system. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything was explained clearly so that we knew what we could and could not do and why. First class support. The app is working well for us too, syncing all our inventory across all sites every hour to avoid the embarrassing 'sorry we've already sold it elsewhere'.

Vitality And Wellness

Works perfectly, OneSaas support are helpful. Only limitation that we found annoying was you can't set up a workflow where OneSaas tries to push an order from Shopify to your accounting system (Saasu in our case) as a Tax Invoice first, then if stock is not available (negative value) then it will push it through as a Sale Order. You can only choose either to sync all orders as Tax Invoices or Sale Orders. Then you either have to go into our accounting software and manually change all the orders into Tax Invoices or wait for pre-ordered stock to arrive before OneSaas will push the orders into Saasu as Tax Invoices. Would give 5/5 if this became a feature.

Plyco Online

Fantastic product and exceptional service. Onesaas Support is always fast and helpful to assist with any technical questions. The middleware has completely automated our inventory management and accounting syncing :)

Thankyou Life Changing Goods

Great support :) Adela was very helpful, responsive and patient.

Dishmaster Wholesale

Just added a 2nd connection. Support chat is super and Adela was very helpful in making it happen.

Huski

Great time-saver. Helpful customer service.

Dishmaster Faucet

Would not want to be without it. Saves so much time every day. Support is great. Would give 5 stars if they could import gateway fees and import the prefix along with the order number. Would give 10 stars if they could handle returns/refunds.

Real Food Sales

Great tool, great support! I tried another Shopify-Salesforce connector but it didn't give me the line item detail that I needed. OneSaas was a breeze to install and sync'ed all my client info, products and orders automatically. And it created a separate record for each product ordered, attached to the Opportunity - exactly what I needed. And for the questions that I had, Adela had all the answers (via chat) in a very timely manner. You just don't see great customer support these days, but OneSaas has done it right!

UPDATE: I have uncovered a rather critical problem with the OneSaas Salesforce-Shopify connector which has caused me to reduce my rating to 4 stars. While the Shopify connector pulls all relevant data from Shopify, the contact info does not pass through to Salesforce. The contact name is embedded in the opportunity name and the phone number is stored in the Account.Phone field, but no contact record is created, and the email is not passed to SF.