QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Harpenne

Awesome help from Hazel in Customer Support. She helped us resolve some syncing issues we had between OneSaaS and QuickBooks Online.

CI Performance Parts

I have had this app controlling the integration from my Store to my accounting software for some time now, since the old version. I have just now updated to the new version and am even happier. With great support from Ronnie on the help chat. Ronnie really went above and beyond to make sure everything was right with what i needed and make it pain free. Defiantly recommend this app!

Gator Craft Supplies

I have had some issues with syncing but every time I have contacted support they have fixed the issues and been more than helpful!

Velaslavasay Panorama

We just downloaded this App but so far it seems like a good decision! The support chat feature is especially helpful. I chatted with Ronnie today and they were patient, nice, clear and resolved my issues and answered my questions.

I would highly recommend reading the integration guides [Shopify and Accounting Integration Guide (When starting from the Shopify App Store)] before completing the integration!

R.DUBZ

I have requested assistance a few times, and each time i get great service. Hazel & Rafael have both helped me on many occasions, much appreciated and recommended!

Alpine Provisions

I really appreciated Karol's assistance today with questions I had. She reviewed all options with me and followed up with team.

Pinky's Iron Doors

Karol was so amazing helped made my day, she was so professional and did everything she could to help. She actually helped solve issues and bigger issues she made sure i felt at ease that it will be fixed by the right team members of hers

Corganics

Karol with chat support was great. She was very helpful, informative and patient, oh so patient with me. Thank you and I am happy with the app so far.

The Bona Fide Store & Barbershop

Good customer service! Karol answered me quickly and was very informative and patient. Happy with the app so far!

Ciranova Florida

The technical service is agile and very efficient. Then they work on the solution of the problems.

Troy and Rafael are two very nice and very capable boys.

We are very satisfied with Onesaas