QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

The Love Harder Project

So far so good. Online chat with Marck helped with all the loose ends with the set up. Really looking forward to this saving a ton of data entry.

April 17, 2019

Hi Helen! Thanks for leaving a review! Marck from our team of OneSaas customer support champions is delighted to hear that he's played a role in helping you eliminate your manual data entry between Shopify and QuickBooks Online!

We'd love the opportunity to feature the success of your organization on our website and social media. If you're interested, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you!

ANKY Australia

Very happy with the service One Saas provides. Means my stock levels are continuously kept up to ate between my website/online shop & accounting system.
Also huge thanks to Marck & Hazel for their support/help when needed.

Hi ANKY Australia,
Thanks for the great review of OneSaas!
We're thrilled to free up your time by having stock levels automatically updating between your online shop and accounting system.
If you're interested in having your business success featured on our website and social media send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com - looking forward to hearing from you.

Maku

EDIT 5/27/19: The refunds issue has been fixed. However, there is still a bit of manual entry as the software is unable to determine if an item was restocked in Shopify, so it defaults to 1) restocking the item if all money was refunded or 2) only returning the money (and not the product) if only a portion was refunded. Still a great interface, but a bit cumbersome if you offer a "money back guarantee" or any instance where the product would be kept when funds are refunded. Still can't say enough about the level of service and follow-through from the team: Hazel, Troy, Vincent, and Marck - they are all amazing!!
---
EDIT 4/23/19: While I still think this is a great app, they still have not been able to fix a bug that prevents refunds from posting to QBO. This has prevented 186 transactions and required me to hand key each and every one. I/They have been aware of the issue for 2 months and there is no timeline as to when this will be resolved. I will update this review when it's been fixed.

----
Best app on the market - hands down! I tested several for my clients and landed on OneSaas for their seamless automation and easy but robust setup. As an accountant I love all the options they provide (chart of accounts mapping, seamlessly adding new inventory items into QBO, inventory update sync, etc.) as it makes my life a whole lot easier.

The best part; however, is the AMAZING customer support team. I've had a few bumps along the road and they have been there to quickly and efficiently handle every situation I've thrown at them. I think I've spoken with almost the entire support staff, but mostly I've chatted with Troy and Hazel. They are very friendly, knowledgeable, and often go out of their way to ensure everything is handled quickly.

Stop considering and just do it. You won't be sorry.

Hi Maku,
Thanks for your great review of OneSaas!
We're thrilled that you rate us the best app on the market!
Our mantra is your success - we automate everything so you can focus on your business.
Troy and Hazel are happy to hear that their help when needed is appreciated and our support team are happy to help out anytime.

L!NK LANYARDS

Marck helped me with some initial setup questions and now this app is working great for me and my client! We have Shopify automatically syncing with QuickBooks Online. Will save tons of time! Thank you!

Hi L!NK LANYARDS,
Thank you for your great review of OneSaas. It's great to take part in freeing up your time by having your store happily sharing and talking to QuickBooks Online.

Postageink.ca

Great support from Adela! I needed help setting up the app and had a lot of questions. The app is working fine so far.

April 9, 2019

Hey Philippe! Thank you, we're so happy to hear Adela was able to get you set up with a good solution helpful to your business! If you have any further questions, you know where to find us :-) If it interests you, we'd love to feature the success of Postageink.ca on our website and social media platforms! Please contact us at marketing@onesaas.com to arrange a little chat with our team. Cheers!

B Free Australia

App works very well and they even have a online chat to support with any issues. Their support team is really fast and helpful. Last time Troy (Support Team) helped us solving all issues with excellence.

April 4, 2019

Thank you so much for your review of OneSaas! Really glad to hear that Troy did such a great job in helping you with your Shopify/MYOB connection :-)

If you're interested in having B Free's success featured on our website and social media platforms, please send a quick email to marketing@onesaas.com :-) We'd love to feature your business!

ForesightSportsCanada

This app/company are both unresponsive. If you're a Canadian business, look elsewhere. Their integration will not work with multiple tax rates (provincial tax rates). Also, though responsive on email, they will refuse to call you when asked and fixes will take 2+ weeks. This is all very confusing to me because it worked perfectly fine with my trial? Also, they are an Australian company which will keep you waiting for a response.

April 8, 2019

Hi Eric,

As we've discussed privately, we've given you a full refund on your yearly payment.

It was very unfortunate that our support staff were unable to call you at a time that suited you. Our live-chat support staff are available 24 hours to accomodate our customers across the globe.

In the meantime, our development team is in the process of debugging the issue around the grouped Canadian taxes. We will notify you as soon as the issues are fixed so we can get you set up on a new free trial. We'd love to give you the opportunity to try our update before subscribing to our paid service again.

Best regards,

The OneSaas team.

MWC (Europe)

App works very well and is very straightforward to operate. We tried for a period of time but due to a change in our accounting system we had to cancel it but would definitely go back to it were we make changes to the accounting package which will enable us to integrate this app.

April 5, 2019

Hi there, thanks so much for your 5-star review of OneSaas! We're sad to hear that you needed to cancel the service due to your accounting system. Is there any way we can help? If you have any further questions please contact our support team who would love to assist you: support@onesaas.com

Best regards,
Arfy Papadam
OneSaas

YAY! LiFE!

I've found OneSaas to work great to get my Shopify store to communicate with QBO and vice versa. Way better than the last application I was using with my Wordpress site. I had to close every invoice manually with that one and constantly do manual adjustments in QBO. Any problems or issues that have come up with OneSaas have been addressed promptly. Great customer service.

April 9, 2019

Hi Nicki! Thank you so much for reviewing us! We are really pleased to hear that you've had a positive experience with OneSaas connecting Shopify and QuickBooks.

We'd love to feature your business's success on our website and social media platforms if you're interested, send a us quick email to marketing@onesaas.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

iBuddies

I have started using this for over 6 months and in the beginning when the integration was under the "old version" , the stability and performance of the app is usually up to the standard with occasional minor glitches where manual work has to be done in Xero.

However, once OneSaaS has moved to a new integration platform in February 2019, the quality of the integration has greatly diminished where it is creating a lot of extra workload and the level of confidence for the app has greatly dropped for me because there have been missing invoices that are not synced into Xero for unknown reasons until you contact support!

In addition, the lead time for support to reply / resolve issues are much longer compared to 3-4 months ago.

Product sync on the new integration is extremely poor, as the mapping of the products are not as customized as before.

The product description on shopify is now being synced into Xero's product description, suspecting this is due to the majority of the users for this integration are pushing for this change so it is now done this way, where it is not suitable for minority users of the integration.

Depending on your actual needs, this app could be useful or devastating to your workflow.

Would still recommend this app as long as it's suitable to your company's workflow