QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Corganics

Karol with chat support was great. She was very helpful, informative and patient, oh so patient with me. Thank you and I am happy with the app so far.

The Bona Fide Store & Barbershop

Good customer service! Karol answered me quickly and was very informative and patient. Happy with the app so far!

Sparkle City

Karol with chat support was awesome in helping me fix my errors. She made my mistake and correction a lot easier and was very attentive and fast. Great support!

Ciranova Florida

The technical service is agile and very efficient. Then they work on the solution of the problems.

Troy and Rafael are two very nice and very capable boys.

We are very satisfied with Onesaas

Precise Medical Supplies

Online support from Francois has been amazing - instant response, and able to fix all my sync issues!

September 16, 2019

Thanks for the great review Precise Medical Supplies! Francois is grateful for the time and effort you've put in to submit a review. We're glad that your syncs are configured and are automatically syncing.

Our team is always happy to help out - reach out to us via a quick email to support@onesaas.com or chat with us live on our website or app.

VIRUS Performance

We are still in the beginning stages of syncing our Shopify accounts to our QBO account. We have worked with several OneSaas representatives and they have all been very helpful & patient with us in this process. Their response time is great when you have an issue or question. Thanks for the excellent customer service.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for the great review VIRUS Performance. We're always happy to help :) reach out to us anytime via a quick email to support@onesaas.com or chat to us live by visiting our website or app.

Worker and Hive Bee Supply

So far this is the best QBO/Shopify integration i have found.
5 stars for service (Hazel is great!)
5 stars for level of customization too!

September 16, 2019

Thanks for the 5 stars all around Worker and Hive Bee Supply! Hazel is thrilled to get a special mention. If you'd like to feature your business success on our website or on our social media, reach out to us via marketing@onesaas.com

Sealcoating.com

I really appreciated the follow up and follow through and help I received from Hazel in clearing up the syncing errors that occurred between Shopify and Quickbooks Online. She was thorough and complete and responsive.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for the great review Sealcoating.com - Hazel is thrilled to have been mentioned on your review. Our customer champions are always happy to help out via a quick email to support@onesaas.com or chat to us by visiting our website or app.

Bangles And Bags

I just started with this app. Hazel in customer support was a HUGE Help. It takes a little while to figure out what accounts go where; But so far it seems to be working great. I would suggest having an accountant set everything up for you but if you can't, at least support is willing to do all they can to help you.

August 2, 2019

We appreciate the great review Bangles and Bags! Hazel is a superstar Customer Champion and we are happy to hear she has got your store up and running with QuickBooks Online.

We’d like to feature your business success on our website and social media - reach out to our customer advocates by emailing marketing@onesaas.com to get this started.

Kamae

I needed help to move to the new Onesaas platform and re-link all my apps, I was assisted by Marck who was very helpful, he did it all for me, explained things as we went along, highlighted things to look out which will need addressing in the not to distant future and answered all my questions with ease. No doubt the other people at Onesaas will be just as helpful but ask for Marck.

August 2, 2019

We are glad to be of service Kamae ! Marck is pleased to solve any issues and get you up and running. With your apps connected by OneSaas, you can get back to business.