QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

QuickBooks Online by OneSaas

by OneSaas

Save time & money connecting your store with QuickBooks Online

Piruetas Hobbies & Toys

The integration is great, very customizable! Any field you can think of is mostly covered. The support team alone deserve all the praise though. Dean, Vince, Ronnie you guys are the best!!! Many a late night of stress have been solved by these chaps. Honestly just get this integration above all others, their support team will always sort you out no matter what! 20/10

Nomad Eyewear

Rafael was great help, i didn't understand at all and he really helped me set this up, Thanks Rafael

Tranzy Grocery Cart LLP

The Service of OneSAAS team was remarkable. Specially Vince, he helped me a lot. I troubled him a lot but he solved all my issues. Thanks Vince :)
Hazel was also helpful to me.
Thanks OneSAAS Team.

HealthMasters

I like the function of this app. Paul was very helpful in the setup. i am looking forward to using this app.

Valuecupsph

I just installed this app and Dean was very helpful in answering my questions. I have yet to fully check the capabilities of this app but their support has been awesome so far!

Dodo Banana

Vince was fantastic. I had a lot of syncing issues but Vince was able to clear all of them up. He was patient too. Definately recommend OneSaas

Yevshan

The set up between Shopify & QBO was easy to install. It was simplified by "Hazel" that provided great tips. Her knowledge of the program is excellent.

Gemstech

Only sync 30 days history of orders. Ridiculous limitation which makes using the app mandatory from day one but not when the shop existed for a while.

July 18, 2020

Hi Gemstec, We offer unlimited historical data on our annual plans - while at the moment we are unable to offer annual plans when purchased via the Shopify store, we can offer these through our website directly. Please reach out to our support team at support@onesaas.com to get assistance moving over to an annual plan and benefitting from the unlimited historical data that you are requiring.

electricbyke

A complex app made very simple by helpful people like Hazel and Vince who did a great job explaining the difference between the different syncing options, etc.

Organico Wellness

This app works great to help keep everything synced and organized. I had trouble with figuring out why my sales weren't being transferred and Vince was able to quickly figure it out and walked me through it step by step. Thank you Vince!