QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

Musclelicious Foods

Ronnie helped via the chat and received AMAZING support, walked through the issue & providing solution!

UnspeakableGaming

We've had issues with inventory not syncing correctly, but Karol really helped understand exactly what the problem was and did a fantastic job of answering any questions that we had.

A Stylist's Secret

The app is easy to set up and pulls the sales information across to Quickbooks but not the cost of sales even though there are questions in the set up about where the costs should go. Possibly a future upgrade Onesaas?
I did have a problem with sales discounts which QBO presented correctly if the discount was below 50% but not if it was above 50% - the discount and the sales tax were not presented or accounted for correctly. Hazel on the support team was very helpful.

Joseph Stern

It has bugs at times, but customer service is great. Hazel has helped me several times and has been detailed and attentive.

Hydrafil, Inc

I purchased this app today. Karol was very helpful and walked me through my initial sync. It was very easy and will make my job easier. Thanks again Karol for your assistance today! :)
Had an issue with items syncing today and spoke with Haze. Told me what the errors were and corrected them for me. I was back up and running within minutes.

Sparkle City

Karol with chat support was awesome in helping me fix my errors. She made my mistake and correction a lot easier and was very attentive and fast. Great support!

Precise Medical Supplies

Online support from Francois has been amazing - instant response, and able to fix all my sync issues!

September 16, 2019

Thanks for the great review Precise Medical Supplies! Francois is grateful for the time and effort you've put in to submit a review. We're glad that your syncs are configured and are automatically syncing.

Our team is always happy to help out - reach out to us via a quick email to support@onesaas.com or chat with us live on our website or app.

Sealcoating.com

I really appreciated the follow up and follow through and help I received from Hazel in clearing up the syncing errors that occurred between Shopify and Quickbooks Online. She was thorough and complete and responsive.

September 16, 2019

Thank you for the great review Sealcoating.com - Hazel is thrilled to have been mentioned on your review. Our customer champions are always happy to help out via a quick email to support@onesaas.com or chat to us by visiting our website or app.

Propeller Coffee Co. Wholesale

While the app wasn't quite right for our company's needs, the support we received while testing was exemplary. Hazel, Marck and Vincent were terrific!

August 2, 2019

We are glad you enjoyed the support Propeller Coffee! Hazel, Marck and Vincent greatly appreciate your kind words.

We’d like to feature your business success on our website and social media - reach out to our customer advocates by emailing marketing@onesaas.com to get this started.

Saorsa

App works well for Shopify to QBO. Had a hiccup in syncing, and asked OneSAAS for support by email. Hazel got back to me quickly with a fix.
Would rate app 5 star -- but have to take 1 star off for the fact the sync stopped working for no reason, and required an intervention to fix.