QuickBooks Online

QuickBooks Online

by OneSaas

Save time & money, integrate your store with QuickBooks Online

HONEYBLOWOUT

Hazel was great in helping me integrate my app and gave me advice for QBO to be easier in set up. Great patience and help on every step of the way.

anlander.com │ 我們只賣好產品

Good CS. Quick answer and fix the Product link for us as it's borken and not able to sync that. It's good.

CHUS

It works great!

Some things have yet to be fixed from the developer side, like enabling a trigger for full stock sync if you accidentally change your stock number in the Shopify store. Overall it works as it supposed to.

Hazel from customer service was incredibly helpful.

Alchemy Labs

The app is not perfect but so far it has been helpful. Hopefully they update some things like bundles in the future. Rafael was very nice and helpful.

Musclelicious Foods

Ronnie helped via the chat and received AMAZING support, walked through the issue & providing solution!

UnspeakableGaming

We've had issues with inventory not syncing correctly, but Karol really helped understand exactly what the problem was and did a fantastic job of answering any questions that we had.

A Stylist's Secret

The app is easy to set up and pulls the sales information across to Quickbooks but not the cost of sales even though there are questions in the set up about where the costs should go. Possibly a future upgrade Onesaas?
I did have a problem with sales discounts which QBO presented correctly if the discount was below 50% but not if it was above 50% - the discount and the sales tax were not presented or accounted for correctly. Hazel on the support team was very helpful.

Joseph Stern

It has bugs at times, but customer service is great. Hazel has helped me several times and has been detailed and attentive.

Hydrafil, Inc

I purchased this app today. Karol was very helpful and walked me through my initial sync. It was very easy and will make my job easier. Thanks again Karol for your assistance today! :)
Had an issue with items syncing today and spoke with Haze. Told me what the errors were and corrected them for me. I was back up and running within minutes.

Sparkle City

Karol with chat support was awesome in helping me fix my errors. She made my mistake and correction a lot easier and was very attentive and fast. Great support!